Do you like Cher

I have followed her career since she was singing with sonny.Lets face it he wouldn't have gone anywhere with his singing if not for her.As the years went by she went from being shy and conservative to a very flashy person that would never cease to surprise me with the outrages costumes and such.As a performer she always only got better.I was very disappointed when she did the farewell tour,I know she was old at the time but you sure couldn't tell. Then just last week I heard of her performing in Las Vegas,Now the farewell tour was either a scam,which I doubt she needed to scam the public to get fans.So what was it ,why say farewell tour,and then start performing again? Maybe she couldn't stand hanging around and not being in the spot light. Jas
@tsledd (154)
yes Cher has class .. she is so special. I love her.. Her music is the best. I can remember watching the Sonny and Cher tv show 1 hour show. Cher would always be cutting her man down and he was ok with it. all for the business, it was good. and the baby girl was adorable.. Cher is a beautiful woman.
I've always loved Cher,I loved her movies and i have a couple of her CD's.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
I like her. But I have yet to see her in concert. So at this point I guess it is too late. I do her song Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves.
@cher913 (25890)
i really dont like her all that much but i had to stop and read your post because my name is cher too, so funnily enough, if and when i ever go into chat rooms and question i get is where is sonny?
@angelic123 (1112)
I like her. She was so great in her latest movie with Christina Aguilera. Her body is still great. Her face does not look like her age.She looks younger than her age. I was happy to see her again. I hope she will have a new album or concert. I love her big cool voice.