Why is there a magnetic force that attracts people to Goodie123

Just wondering if anyone else feels the way I do. Goodie always gives me great advice(even though I covet her daisies), and she is a fun person. There is just something about her that makes me read all discussions that she has posted or responded to. PLUS, she has a lot of friends, so we all no that she is the bees knees. I have only been on mylot for 3 weeks and I have not gotten to know her nearly as much as everyone else, so what is it about her that is so MAGNETIC?
• Belgium
I'm sorry to say but I also never heard of goodie123. But I sure will check out her profile now after having read this discussion. Since I like your discussions, I probably will like her discussions to. Thanks for suggesting. Greetz.
Well add her as a friend and you won't regret it, and don't get sucked in by her daisies, you'll never get out!
@sconibear (8006)
ummmmmmm.....who's goody123? i guess i'm going to have to try to find out, she sounds like a wonderful person.
oh she is, she always has something unique and original to say, and everyone on mylot adores her...if you go to my profile you can add her as a friend, she the Garfield covered in daisies!