Need some more advice!

I used to do the gpt sites but stopped because it made me so nervous. I was so afraid I'd forget to cancel the trial offers and get hung paying out more. I am to the point now that I am DESPERATE! I need to know any and all advice about get paid to sites that you can offer me. I have read a lot about cash crate. I need to know all the information all of you can give me please. God bless you and thanks for the help.
@StereoDiva (2143)
The best offer site is SwatCash. I have tried them all, CashCrate, Treasure Trooper, Pick Up Loot and MyCashHoney just to name a few. I have been paid over $1600 with another $330 coming this month and over $300 more in balance on there. It has gotten harder to earn that well, but I have still made and am making great money. If you want any help, please let me know. Also, on my blog I have a section dedicated to helping people complete offers. Also, I have proof of payment. Good luck.
Thank you so much! I will be checking out your blog and will be pm-ing you. Thanks for jogging my memory. God bless you!
LOL! I was coming back to say that I was pretty sure you already belonged to SwatCash. LOL!!!