how fast can you type on your computer?

@ashly1979 (1376)
friends, i would like to know how fast can you type here on your computer time? I don't type that fast on my computer time. i wish that i can know type fast on my computer time. my b/f can type fast on his computer time. he type very fast a lot and sometimes i wonder how he can type that fast on his computer time. he tell me one time he took typing class at his school to learn how to type on the typewriter time. it good to know how to type like that on a computer time. can you type fast on your computer time? FRiends, i would like to know how fast can you type on your computer time? please share tonight with me.
• Pakistan
well i think, it is 20 - 25 words a minute... not good....
@ashly1979 (1376)
i type slower than that! LOL
@zhaosonghan (1039)
You type more and more only, then you can find that how fast you type.
@ashly1979 (1376)
thank you for your response. have a great day! :)
i would say i have a pretty decent speed. may b coz i used to chat a lot and thts how the speed comes. i use both the hands. i never went for any classes. i think its also practice and thts how u can get speed. i can even type without seeing sometimes may be words tht i use very often.
@ashly1979 (1376)
to chat on forums, and chat rooms do help you to type fast on your computer time. i see this in my sister's life. she type on her computer time on chat rooms. she talk to men on chat rooms. she type long time in chat rooms. she learn how to type good type on her computer time through chat room. i not go to chat room. i no like chat room neither.
@joliefille (3696)
The last time I checked I could type 55 words per minute. I think I have advanced to 60 words per minute now. =)
@ashly1979 (1376)
you can type fast on your computer time joliefille. 55 words my b/f say fast to type on computer time. i no type that fast. i slow. LOL thank you joliefille for talking to my discussion. :)
hi ashly. pretty fast really. though, i'm not so sure about my wpm average i can type without looking at the keyboard and i'm accurate as well with little or no mistakes at all. try surfing the web and there is a site that measures your speed and accuracy in typing. great way to kill time in the office. lol!!!
@ashly1979 (1376)
thank you allen for you surgesstions. you type fast on your computer time sound good. my b/f type fast too without looking at his computer time. now, 5pm, my b/f type fast on computer time now in his laptop. he study type in school long time.