What do you think aboiut what Kerry said about troops iin IRAQ?

Do you think he meant ot or was just doing it for attention?
I think he ment every word he said he has no respect for true soldiers and never did.
I agree with you 100%. His true colors sure shown through here.
I feel the same way. He is trying to wiggle out of it because of all the heat but I think he meant it. Did anyone see the pictures on the Iraq solders holding the banner asking Kerry for help?
@EagleEyes (646)
John Kerry ended his career with those comments he made. I can't stand him. He also helped the republicans out by opening his big mouth.
yeah I think it is unfortunate the effect it may have on Democrats
@marmo1020 (469)
I think he did it to take a shot at Bush, but it came out wrong. He made them seem unintelligent and that is not true. I'm sure he angered the familes of the troops as well.
@browneyes (395)
I believe he stuck his foot in his mouth. Were I live, there is alot of military people..They are not happy. I never liked Kerry. and do believe he doesnt have a chance running in the next election.. thank goodness.