have you ever not finished your test exam?

test paper - A test or an examination (or "exam") is an assessment, often administered on paper or on the computer, intended to measure the test-takers' or respondents' (often a student) knowledge, skills, aptitudes, or classification in many other topics (e.g., beliefs). Tests are often used in education, professional certification, counseling, psychology (e.g., MMPI), the military, and many other fields. The measurement that is the goal of testing is called a test score, and is "a summary of the evidence contained in an examinee's responses to the items of a test that are related to the construct or constructs being measured." Test scores are interpreted with regards to a norm or criterion, or occasionally both. The norm may be established independently, or by statistical analysis of a large number of subjects.

A standardized test is one that is administered and scored in a consistent matter to ensure legal defensibility. A large proportion of formal testing is standardized. A standardized test with important consequences for the individual examinee is referred to as a high stakes test.

The basic component of a test is an item. These are often colloquially referred to as "questions," but not every item is phrased as a question; it may be such things as a true/false statement or a task that must be performed (if a performance test).
@xialinye (1403)
China
didn't complete all the questions and feel confused.
• Pakistan
no, i always complete my exam an hour before the total time....
@xialinye (1403)
good for you. thank you.
When i am in 3rd year 2nd semester it is happened to me every exam i use to finish all the questions by writing something or the other but because of the lack of my subject i did not attend the questions
@xialinye (1403)
thank you for sharing.
@ralphido (843)
i was never an ideal student.. so i always had trouble answering all the questions without comparing my knowledge with those who sat in front of me.. a quick look at their answers and i was ready to roll... ;)..but sometimes i lag behind getting caught by teachers and severly reprimanded for my lack of discipline....
What you say also makes me think of the CET-4 exam,which is the most popular English exam in China.During the exam I didn't finish all the test ,but I passed it. I mean,even you didn't complete all the questions but you may also pass it.Good luck with you.
Sometimes, I pass my exam paper without even completing it. But that rarely happens... Have a good day!
this has happened to me in the past, but more often than not I'm pretty good at finishing on time. I usually go through the entire things and only do the ones i know; i do this pretty fast. Then its on to the ones i dont knoe. If i find myself runnng out of time then i will venture the occasional guess.
@chechuva (1276)
yes i had an exam that i didn't finished answering. it was my nursing board exam back in june 2006. i left almost 20 questions. i didn't notice that my time is almost over... what i did, i just shaded and guest the answer! but blessed enough i passed my exam!