save regularly and build your future...bit by bit..

@KUSHANK55 (2437)
money makes more money. it works like a magnet. bigger the magnet more is the power. at times many small contributions make it big. drop by drop you can make an ocean. the same is true for systematic investment plans. save regularly, save small and make it see bigger and bigger.it is ideal for the wage earners and small business men and and people with no pensions.when you are planning your retirement or a childs marriage or higher education etc. moral of the discussion : save regularly through systematic investment plans. how many are really doing it? if you wish to start now , what will you look into before investing? which plan will you choose and why?
@rirbry (353)
My friend say this is the right time to invest because the stock market is so cheap =0
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
absolutely right they are . any plans of investing in indian market?
Saving is a good thing.. it must be a habit that is taught from the young age.. and no matters it can't be thrusted to anyone without their coordination. Avoiding unnecessary expenses, meaning by, investing in luxurious commodities..when better things are available at cheap rates, is also another form of savings. Other than planning my daily needs, and expenses, i have a considerable deposits in banks and invested in Insurance policies, and some money in stock markets.. I thing this will suffice for me at this point of time.