Knocked Up

Last year my husband and I went and watched the movie Knocked Up...absolutly great movie...but the thing is, we were on our honeymoon and it probably wasn't the best movie to watch on your honeymoon. It definatly ruined the mood. When we left the theater all my husband kept talking about is when the mom was dialated to 10 and you could see her facing. So just as an encouraging point of view do not watch when you intend on being intimate...it ruins the mood. Not to mention I was also 4 months pregnant at the time!!!
@luvstochat (6914)
It has been awhile since I watched Knocked Up I liked the movie though it was a cute movie. I never liked watching movies about people being pregnant when I was pregnant though I was pregnant when we went to the movie Father of The Bride part 2 and both the mom and daughter were pregnant!
When I was pregnant with my first son I went to the movie Taking Lives. There is a really bad part and I screamed and started bawling. I had to run out of the theater.
@emma412 (1156)
Yeah, I don't think that movie is meant to make a romantic moment between two people in a couple! But, I thought it was really funny. I absolutely love Katherine Hiegel and I loved her in this role.