darn... im about to be late again...

hi, i worked on some stuff that i will be needing to work today and when i was about to save it... viola... i realized that i left my flash drive at work and im gettin' helpless. until i realized that i can send my file to myself thru email... heheheh.. technology... but well im going to be late for work... hehehhe... gotta hurry then... how often do u come to work late? is it okay to be late in your workplace?
i guess you're not that late since you're still able to post about this in mylot. lol! gotta love technology, it really makes life so much easier. i do hope you still make it on time at work. yeah, i've been late a couple of times in work. we do have a 15-minute grace period so that helps but i generally try to be on time all the tiem since i don't want deductions in my salary because of my tardiness.
i made it on time... :) same here i don't want to mess up my salary so i don't want to be late or absent at all.. unless of course if there is an emergency or i got sick... thanks for the response. :)