A couple of days off..

@marababe (2513)
I have made a decision that I'll be going on hiatus on myLot for a couple of days. How long I'm not sure. I was supposed to take a break by the time I reach $15, but no sir, I can't do it anymore so I'm stopping at $14 today. As much as I'd like to really really reach payout, I feel that my brain's getting burned out already for spending almost 24 hours here every day. I need to take a break. I've been thinking about this for days already cos I noticed that I'm not posting much as I was last couple of weeks and even though there are a lot of discussion that I have something to respond to, my mind just can't get the right words out. And this hiatus will just be in time for my birthday tomorrow (June 28). So, I can have a "worry-less" party and get the rest that I need. I'll be seeing you guys again in a couple of days!! xoxo, Mara *p.s. It's not like I can resist the urge of logging in, but for sure, I won't be responding to any discussion or will be starting my own. Hopefully, I'll be back with a refreshed mind!
hi marababe. belated happy birthday. hope you had a blast. good luck on the hiatus. its nice to loaf for awhile and not have a care in the world. hopefully, you'll coem back eager to post and with bright new ideas about what discussions to start. cheers!!!
@ashar123 (2360)
I think you are pushing it too hard. Don't want you to get flat tyred because if you push your car too hard, there is an absolute risk of getting tyre burst or tyre getting flat. Some moments ago, I was reading your response on one of my discussion "I reached 1500 Posts". You said you are at 1400 and you will chase me but now you are calling for a rest. You must take rest as you mentioned in your discussion that you almost were mylotting for 24 hours. Thats too much.
@marababe (2513)
Hi! I posted this discussion 2 months ago and I'm now back from my hiatus. I don't really spend 24 hours here anymore and I constantly take a break every now and then. The max time that I spent here posting discussions and responses is 1-2 hours straight and the rest of the day I just check every couple of hours unlike before. So, I don't get tired anymore from being here and I don't think I'm pushing myself too hard on this. Thanks!
@kun2349 (23475)
HAppy birthday to u!!! hehe ^_^ Enjoy your celebration and relax yourself.. hehe ^_^ Who knows after the short birthday break that u have taken, will inspire u to psot and respond more?? lol ^_^ A break is alwasy good for your mind and body.. hehe ^_^ Enjoy your off days and have fun!! hehe
@kun2349 (23475)
thanks for the little important pencil ^_^ hehe
@yogeshdhusa (2237)
Hi Marababe, Belated Happy birthday, hope you have enjoyed you birthday. Even last 4 days i am not active, not much interested or my mind is not supporting for more pressure. even i think i should take a break and comeback with a fresh mind.
@desireeo (595)
it's good that you get to spend that much time here on mylot. i wish i could do that too coz you know what's it like here. every word counts...hehe..aside from the money thing i really enjoy responding to discussions. i'm like that at times. my brain gets fried from too much thinking. sometimes, when i log in i don't make discussions coz i can't think of anything to say. i just respond to discussions that interest me. it's a good exercise for me coz my brain gets work up again after responding to a few discussions.
Happy birthday . Ah those days of 24 hours in mylot :)) Been six months since i left mylot and today is my rehab :P ! so assuming that i'll get the run going . I'll see you after yer party . Its good to take a break , you have plenty of new topics you can find in yer daily life outside .
@alokn99 (5718)
Well enjoy yourself and look forward to seeing you back shortly and posting with the same vigour as before. Birthday greetings in advance and hope you have a wonderful day.