Pee Power! Do You Drivers Realize That Your New Fuel Resource Might Be....

@peaceful (3286)
Going down the drain? http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/08/0818_050818_urinebattery.html With all the painful news about gasoline prices these days, there's a golden ray of hope, at last! :) Some scientists have created a powerful battery that operates on PEE, and I believe that's a great thing! :) Imagine the splash that this new way of energising our cars would make, if people adapt to the idea of providing their own natural fuel for their vehicles, and maybe even their own homes! I would daresay that our Planet and All Species surely could benefit from this idea, even if it's only a puddle in the middle of an Ocean of new thoughts. I hear great news coming from folks in the auto manufacturing industry. News about lighter, more fuel efficient vehicles being made for the immediate future. TA TA Motors: http://www.tatapeoplescar.com/tatamotors/ Has created the NANO (I think it kinda cute,lol!) for the people of India... This vehicle could easily be adapted to run on pee- powered batteries. There is even a discovery that show that saltwater can be turned into fuel: http://youtube.com/watch?v=JiKa4nOkHLw The Earth is graced with almost 75 to 80% of salt water! :) I believe that people should learn to more about Nature and it's Gifts. The Artificial World that we have created around us is violent and harmful, and we must wake up to the facts and utilise our True Intelligence to turn things around and make a real difference. I love Porsche and Lamborghinis and custom super homes, too... But I love this Earth more than all of them, and would give them up in an instant, for Her... If Pee Power works, then so be it! There are so many, many brilliant ideas that come into our Lives, every single day from Humans, just like you! :) I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas about PeePower and anything else about this Earth and how you are Living on Her Today! :) May Blessings Abound for each and every one of you, and may you "Go" in Peace forever! :) Some Laughs for you, please enjoy!:) http://www.apsense.com/article/118492.html You didn't think that I would allow a discussion about PeePower to be totally dead serious, did you? :)
@MsTickle (24734)
I giggled all the way through that dear one...nearly wet my knickers...Well done!
@peaceful (3286)
Don't waste fuel, Ms Tickle! :) I think it might be a good idea to start hoarding our 'Liquid Gold" before the Tax Gangsters try and find a way to rob us! :)
@MsTickle (24734)
Gives a whole new spin to PeePull power too. I'm sure you have come up with an awesome storage idea friend...c'mon...hit me.....?
@MsTickle (24734)
"Piddle Power" could go a long way....(is there an emoticon for "groan"?)
my question to that would be is there any odor as a result using urine?
@peaceful (3286)
The chemical reaction takes place in a sealed container! :) Much like your regular car battery works...
that's a step in the right direction. i would think of the remote possiblity of a wreck and it would leak all over you. i know a guy in a freak accident that his gas leaked over him. i would rather smell like gas than urine. i know i'm paranoid but i think like that. awhile back they were putting cow urine on the roads to fight ice.
@peaceful (3286)
Well I hope that you don't have to worry about having an "Accident " of either kind at all! :) The Best of Days to you and yours! :)
@winterose (39913)
well why not if it works, it won't pollute our water ways any more so that is good.
@peaceful (3286)
If there's Natural Solution to the problems that we ourselves have created, it must be nurtured and explored, set-up, and supported... In my view, anything with a hint of positive impact in the restoration of our Planet should be employed NOW!