Are you still reading daily newspapers?or just read what news is on the internet

@gicarlo (131)
News are now brought in many ways. There are news in the tv, radio, newspaper, and in the internet. Before, reading newspapers is the most common way of knowing what's the latest news. Now, there are many ways. Yet, are you still reading newspapers? or you are now reading news on the internet? Well, My father is reading before is reads newspapers. But now, he reads news on the internet. He said news in the internet are the latest ones.
@Wizzywig (7859)
I sometimes buy a local paper on a Wednesday as thats when the jobs section is included (I have a job but reckon there's no harm in having a look to see whats on offer now and again)I haven't bought a national paper in years. It just doesn't seem necessary with TV news channels and the internet. your father is right, internet news is updated more frequently.
my friend gicarlo.. well maybe now every newspaper have their own site which people can read it online,as internet r growing so fast i guess there is less time to create news on internet than u print out to paper.sometimes we can see many newspaper put reader as reviewer bout their news.
@gemini_rose (16193)
The only time that I ever actually read a paper newspaper is when I read the headlines of them in the post office. Any other time I read any news there is online, it is much more easier to read it online than try and get comfy with a paper.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
yes, i still take the daily paper every day. i also get the local paper twice a week. i know u can get it all on the internet but just enjoy sitting down w.my coffee or tea & reading the paper.
@Bd200789 (2994)
I usually read the news online.
@pinkista (892)
We don't buy newspapers anymore since we have internet connection already. So, with that if we want to know more about the country, all we have to do is browse and surf the net.
@fwangaa (3058)
my office have a lot of newspapers everyday. but i don't read it . sometimes i read what news in on the internet. i also appreciate news from tv.
I don't buy newspaper any more. Most of the time I learn the news from TV and internet. It's much more convenient and besides there are much more news than reading from the newspaper. I love China
My day start with reading news,i reading news on the internet.i think it is very convenient to read news on the internet,we can read more information through internet than newspapers.and we can save more money,because we reading news on the internet,so we don't buy newspapers.
@curious888 (1213)
Most of the time, I read news online. But I also watch tv for news in the morning and in the evening. In between ,I also listen to radio. I seldom read newspaper nowaday.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
We now only get the weekly paper. The Sunday EDITION. It cuts down on clutter from the daily. I read it if my hubby doesn't take it to work first.
@amirev777 (2552)
hi, i do agree with ur father that internet news is the latest, but at the same time we cannot deny the fact that newsapaper was the first and earliest mode of getting reliable news. it was existing wen no other forms of media was even thoght about.w shuld use all forms of medium to get the news so that we are always updated and aware of wats happening in and around us. though i have internet access 24 hrs, i prefer reading newspaper wen i first get up in the morning, my day just does not start without doing htis routine of mine. i think that along with internet mode of getting news we shuld also read news, since reading is always good and it will help us to improve our language.
@amitavroy (4826)
yes i read the news paper still and that also in detail cause i think no matter what happens nothing can take the place of news paper. it is still a very interesting thing to read the paper in your hand and i dont find the internet news can replace the old paper news paper.
@vera5d (4006)
I don't read the newspaper very often at all anymore, mostly because I just don't have the time! I usually read my news straight from the internet. It's free, it's faster, it's up to date, and easier to read without having that giant piece of paper to take up all the space and trying to hold it! Though sometimes I do miss the comics and the puzzles.
I don't read the newspaper anymore unless it's already at a place that I go to like the library or other workplace. I feel that newspapers are a waste of paper and trees on most occasions. I know that they can be recycled, not enough people recycle them. Also, you can get a lot more interesting news and reading on the internet. On the internet, there are all kinds of people writing about things that you would never see in the newspaper. You get to see a lot of different views from people who may have never been able to get a job at a news agency or published as a writer in the past.