Need friends!

@msedge (4012)
Hi everyone!I am new to this site and i am very excited to know whats going on here.I heard about how interesting this site is and i am hoping i could make alot of friends here.Could you be one?
@moondancer (7434)
Hi ms and welcome to mylot. Yes this is one of the best sites around. You will find many friends here and good conversations. You can add me if you want to. Have fun mylotting. It seems you are off to a good start.
@msedge (4012)
Thank you!Going to add you now.Please accept it.
I accepted and was glad to.
@alian818 (113)
I think you did much better than me, a new coming person here too.Have fun!
@msedge (4012)
Hi Alian,welcome to Mylot too and nice to meet you!
Hi there msedge! How are you doing? Welcome to the myLot family! This is indeed a very interesting site. You will definitely learn a lot from all the people here. I would be glad to read more from you! Good luck and happy posting!
@msedge (4012)
I am doing fine.Thanks for asking.I hope you are too!Yeah, i heard alot how interesting this site is snd i am glad to be a member.
Welcome to my lot! I also like to make new friends like you.I am happy that i can be your friend.Making a lot of friends is good because friends can help us and chart with us when we are boring.Why do you want to make new friends?
@msedge (4012)
Its nice to have alot of friends specially from different walks of life.
@hopejordan (3566)
hi there msedge welcome to mylot i like to be your friend how did you know about mylot take care
@msedge (4012)
It would be my pleasure to be your friend.I know mylot from a friend.
@neildc (17253)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
you can send a request to me. if you would like to see how i work here and where i am from, just check my profile. welcome to mylot...
@msedge (4012)
Thanks!I appreciate it.