Batman's Lover

@cottonm (753)
Malaysia
other than catwomen, which superheroin who u think is more match with batman?
@stvasile (7317)
Curaré - Curaré was a highly regarded member of the Society of Assassins, and despite the origin of her name, she rarely dealt in poisons. Instead, Curaré preferred a special sword which can cut through nearly anything, its edge being sharpened to only a molecule in thickness.
I don't know very much about Batman, because I didn't have access to all the comics growing up. Only recently I've watched some cartoons and movies about him. One of the best female opponents of Batman appears in the cartoon series Batman of the Future (also known as Batman Beyond), when the action takes place at a time where Bruce Wayne is an old man and he is teaching Terry McGinnis, a young man, the art of being Batman. This formidable opponent of Batman is called Curaré. She was a highly regarded member of the Society of Assassins, and despite the origin of her name, she rarely dealt in poisons. Instead, Curaré preferred a special sword which can cut through nearly anything, its edge being sharpened to only a molecule in thickness.
@stvasile (7317)
Oh, I'm sorry... by "match" I thought you meant someone that can match him in combat... Only after I responded I've read the discussion's title and I see what you mean. I don't really know about someone to be his match in love. In the cartoon series "The Justice League", Batman seems to have a somewhat close relationship with Wonder Woman.
@cottonm (753)
never mind, i dont know much abt batman too, i just love the story of batman & catwomen, but they can't b together (in the movie), so i think mayb other superheroin might b suitable for batman too ^_^ the Curare u mentioned was quite interesting, i dont know got such character ^_^
@stvasile (7317)
The Dark Knight - The Dark Knight movie poster
Thanks for the best response! By the way, I've just seen The Dark Knight last night. A good movie, although for me, the best Joker remains Jack Nicholson.
To me, Catwoman/Selina Kyle was the only real woman for him. Vikki Vale and Rachel Dawes came close, but Selina was the only one who could challenge Bruce.
@cottonm (753)
in fact, i think catwomen is the best for batman too ^_^ thankz for response ^_^