What Do You Hug When You Sleep?

Beside Barney - Sleeping Time
@Muelitz (1592)
When you were growing up or even now that you all grown up, do you have something beside you that you cuddle when you go to sleep? My youngest son always has his Barney beside him when he sleeps. I on the other hand was contented in hugging just a big pillow when I was small. How about you do you have pillows or toys that surround you when you sleep?Just Sharing, SFC
@rrdj71 (696)
Ever since my husband left town my children are sleeping with me in my big bed so I would definitely have to say I hug my kids when I sleep. :)
@Muelitz (1592)
I really envy you. I wish I could do the same. Unfortunately the sponsorship I submitted to be able to get my wife and kids here will take 4-6 months. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite:)
@leateagee (3667)
When I was young, just like you I have a long soft pillow to hug when I'm sleeping. But now that I have grown, my long soft pillow was left at home. So, here in my new place I bought a big soft teddy bear. I sometimes talk to it before I sleep because I have no one beside me. LOL. Take care =)
@Muelitz (1592)
Teddy - Bear
Time will come that you will have someone beside you when you sleep. In the meantime let your teddy bear be your company
@kaezy_kulet (2465)
I have a teddy bear for my hands and a pillow for my legs..hehehe^_^
@shelly43 (1197)
i hug my hubby his great to cuddle , ive had him since i was 15 so havent ever tried to hug a pillow but i know my sis does she loves to cuddle up with her pillow.. hugsssss
@Lxandra79 (1536)
Well im not ashamed to say I am 28 and Ive had this lil stuffed dog named Lincoln (Hush Puppies) I got that from my mom when i first came to this country and I still sleep wit my doggy;)
@checapricorn (16066)
Hi Muelitz, I grew up hugging only pillow! Surrounded actually, one in my head, one for me to hug, one both side and one for my feet! LOL! All of us actually, My Dad, Mom and Sister! LOL! But, when My sister and I were renting when we were studying, we have to change it, having 2 each of us! SInce that time, we had a small bed for the two of us!
@jinxky (2251)
i have my teddy bear at my side, im always hugging him when i go to sleep coz im thinking that im hugging my bf at the same time hehehe..
@KrauseHome (35025)
Now that I am married, I would definately say my husband is the main thing I hug when I am sleeping. If he is not home, sometimes I will find myself hugging a pillow or the blankets. Back when I was single, I used to have a Big monkey I used to sleep with, and hugged him, or my teddy bear.
@bluishrose (2291)
I dont have toys in my bed just 1 pillow and blanket is enough. Actually the one that i like to hug till now is my blanket. I can sleep without pillow but without a blanket is hard for me.
@winterose (39921)
looks like another double here.
@winterose (39921)
yeah I hope they can do that for you.
@Muelitz (1592)
Yes they did delete the double post but they were not able to transfer the response from the duplicate post.:)
@mialei23 (2386)
Hi Muelitz, I used to hug pillows until now. My favorite huge pillow. I can't sleep without it. And you know I've got 8 pillows in my bed, though I have a single bed..were all fit there.. During childhood my grand mother used to put some pillows on every side of my bed to prevent me from falling. Because I always fee in my bed. Happy myLot!
@pearl1003 (671)
i'v got a lot of pillows on my bed. i cant sleep without 'em. I hug one or two at the same time to make me sleep tighter. sometimes, i hug my honey when we sleep together... lol
@coolcat123 (4392)
I hug my pillow while sleeping bcoz if i dont hug it then i cant sleep.Its like my teddy bear without which i can wake up the whole night.I exactly not hug it but keep it between my legs to sleep.Its my habit without which i just cant handle.