Obama is a SPACE ALIEN ! Half human; Half FERENGI !

Yes, it is true! The complete story with all the facts is here. http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=2089 What do you think of the set of Rules of Acquistion posted at the link? Accurate? Are you going to be voting for Obama and help outer space aliens take over the world? Is the earth doomed? What shall we do?
@theprogamer (10539)
But Red, the Ferengi changed... oh wait. The "article" says offshoot. Anyways, it'd have been something to see this type of Ferengi in the franchise as opposed to the ultima captialists we know. The rules of acquisition made up for this offshoot Ferengi is rather interesting, almost a match for the original rules, which were posted in a response to response by me. Very close and yet very contrasting if you ask me. I'll pick out a few and readers can go back to the list I posted earlier Them #12. Always know who you're buying. Original #98. Every man has his price. My thoughts: "Typical" --------------------------- Them #18. A liberal without guilt is no liberal at all. Original #18. A Ferengi without profit is no Ferengi at all. My thoughts: "Interesting..." ------------------------------- Them #11. Never feed the hungry on an empty stomach. Original #214. Never begin a negotiation on an empty stomach. My thoughts: "Now this is a fascinating contrast. One could apply their rule to several dictators (some I've mentioned in Red's discussions). The original Ferengi rule could be applied to the economic state of the US and a growing foreign aid issue." -------------------- Them #31. The most beautiful thing about the environment is that you can turn it into an election issue. Original #102. Nature decays, but latinum lasts forever. My thoughts: "Bottom line... its all about the money..." -------------------- Them #56. Every once in a while offer a compromise; it confuses the hell out of Republicans. Original #76. Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies. My thoughts: "I question their #56 rule... as I rarely see said compromises and even when they appear it looks more like a 'shut up and quit arguing situation'." --------------------- Them #52. Knowledge is bliss, ignorance is power. Original #74. Knowledge equals profit. My thoughts: "Both aren't completely true, but Original 74 has more validity and truth to it. Their 52 reflects politicians and can be applied to the declining education system." --------------------- That's it for now as its getting very late. There is a good chance I'll come back to this thread to post other analysis on the faux rules of acquisition.
Thanks, for the interesting read. I've heard the creators of the Ferengi were mocking captilism. I appreciate the author of the linked article turning the tables.
@gewcew23 (8011)
Ferengi well atlest that explains his big ears. Redyellowblackdog I expect better from you, why should it matter if Obama is half Ferengi. We all should be better than this, Ferengi are people to, well sort of. It is time the USA has a half Ferengi as our President, it could be good for us. We need to stop this fear mongreling, that gets us nowhere. How many children does a story like this feed, huh?
Too bad Obama isn't Ferengi. They are the ultimate capitalists and the country could probably use some of that.
@James72 (26829)
Ah! And so solves the Hawaii versus African birthplace riddle! I am not aware of the constitution stating anything about intergalactic birthplaces exempted from running for the presidency? Surely it is all fine now then? It will be nice to have a whole new perspective I guess! At least now this means that there is someone who can make some sense out of Hilary! McCain Panamanian; Obama Ferengi! Giddy up!
The constitution states on a naturalized citizen can run for President. This eliminates all space aliens. The USA vs Kenya birthplace debate is meaningless. Obama's mother was American. No matter where an American mother has her child, the child is a naturalized American.
'on' should be 'only'
@Destiny007 (5820)
Isn't it amazing how the Rules of Acquisition in this article so closely resemble the ideals of both the Democrat Party and the Communist Party? This cannot be mere coincidence. What we should do is obvious.... "Arm photon torpedoes!"... and tell Spock to hurry up with that drink.
Somewhere on my hard drive is the orginal rules of acquistion. They are quite the opposite of these socialist guidelines. Rule #1 of the orginal Ferengi rules? #1 - Once you have their money, never ever give it back.
that was something really funny!! OMG, people just assume and write whatever they want to. Yeah, it could be a case of consideration.....very huge probs...
People just assuming and writing what they want is at least half the fun there is on the internet. That was something really funny.
@clrumfelt (5424)
It gives new meaning to the phrase "illegal alien." What a spoof!
Yes, someone has an incredible active imagination. I'm glad, too.
@lvaldean (1612)
Now that was seriously funny
Here's two comments. Take your pick. 1) So much talent surely could be put to more productive use. However, it was hilarious. 2) Seriously funny? The world being taken over is funny? Obviously the Roddenberry family was in on this from the start to provide cover for the real Ferengi when they would in the future send Obama as their Manchurian candidate. Pretty darn smart of them!
@jonesy123 (3950)
I have been wondering about those ears of his, lol. It was only a matter of time that they were targeted;) Thanks for the good laugh:)
Good laugh? This isn't serious?