I want to help old peoples.

@vimaal (3365)
Hai friends, how are you. I want to help old peoples. old age peoples consists of ages nearing or surpassing the average life span of human beings, and thus the end of the human life cycle.Older peoples have limited regenerative abilities and are more prone to disease,syndromes,and sickness than other adults. So i want to help old peoples and create her/his life happy.
@msedge (4012)
Thats a very good thing to do.You have such a kind heart to do that.One of my dreams is to help also those people who needs my help.One day i hope i could be able to do that.
@vimaal (3365)
hi friend, thanks for your reply take care. have a nice day.
@msedge (4012)
Your welcome
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi vimaal, I am fine and you? It is nice from you to help old peoples. I agree that we must care about old persons because we all become old some day. I hope to have a happy life when I become old and hope also that I don't become a bore old woman LOL. Cheers my friend.
@vimaal (3365)
hi teka, iam 5n da thanks for your reply. bye have a nice day.
Hello vimaal, hope you are doing well. You have such a noble thought, to help the old age people. In India old people are treated so badly, by their own children. Take care and blessings!
@vimaal (3365)
ok ramya, thanks for your reply. take care have a nice day.
@howard96h (11665)
• New York, New York
This is very nice and there are many ways to help senior people. You can help them by going to help them when they do their shopping or accompany them to the pharmacy to get their medications. Many are unable to get to the post office and that would be a big help. Some people just want company, maybe they are lonely and have no one to visit them and talk a little, this would be a very nice thing to do, sit, have some coffee or tea and chat a bit. Best of luck!
@vimaal (3365)
hi howard thanks for your reply pa
@AshleyHasan (1025)
I am fine thank you. Its very nice to know that you would like to help old people. They need peace at the end of their life , most of the old parents are unhappy because of their family situations, you took a right decision please go ahead and help them, God will bless you and your family abundatnly.
@vimaal (3365)
hi friend thanks for your nice reply. thank a lot to you.
One of the best things you can do is to visit the elderly. Make visits to local nursing homes, hospitals, and hospice centers. You will bring joy to people who may never have visitors otherwise. Older people have stories to tell and goals in life. They need a companion to listen and support them just like everyone else.