My Texas Rosekitty

@myklj999 (20876)
Looks like I need to move back south for summa that southern hospitality. Also give me an excuse to go visit Rosekitty. But since I have to make this a discussion; Would you travel almost 1000 miles to meet someone?
@novataylor (6572)
If I had the means, I'd definitely travel however many miles I'd have to to meet some of you I've met here. But right now, I'm concentrating on what to do with traveling 2 hours.......
@myklj999 (20876)
Izzat so? And who might you be concentrating on meeting?
@myklj999 (20876)
Nova, your presence has been requested here... http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1581563.aspx
Ok, I've just returned from there, myklj. It was fun too! I had a bit of fun with what I wrote. Y'all might like it.
I would totally travel 1000 miles to see Rosekitty. She is my favorite big sis ever. I love her to ity-bity-little-tiny pieces! She is the bestest.
@tessah (6621)
i dont travel well.. so no. id have them come to me
If it's for someone very close and special to me then yes I would. I had many friends from high school that moved to another city after graduation, and I have visited one of my very best friend in another city in another island. It was fun meeting old friends you know, while travelling and getting to know other cities in my country. As long as I could afford the trip, then I will go.
Ooooo, that's a tough one. I guess if I really liked or loved the person then I would.