did you like going to beach feel the ocean and good fresh air ?

@mulau2u (1460)
Malaysia
i am living far away from the beach it is about 120km, cause of daily routine i only got change to go to the beach maybe 1 time in 2 years, i love ocean and i like to see the wave. What your feeling if you on the beach did you like it.?
@maximax8 (27056)
My nearest beach is only three miles away. I go there to walk my two dogs over the sand dunes and along the wide sandy beach. I love to feel the soft ocean breeze and when the sea isn't too far out hear the waves gently splashing against the shore. I like to listen to the sea gulls and see them fly around. In the distance I see two islands, an old pier further round the coast and a strip of land jutting out into the sea. I like other beaches too. Most of all I adore tropical beaches with gently waving palm trees, white sand and a calm ocean. It is really special when I go snorkeling around a colorful reef and I see friendly fish. The best beaches that I have seen are in the Seychelles and the Pacific islands like Samoa. I have seen perfect little tropical islands in the Maldives with beautiful white sandy beaches.
@mulau2u (1460)
it is good that you have that, i wonder when i can feel that feeling again:)
Yeah,I have visited lots and lots of beaches and enjoy the wind,waves and fresh air.But I donot know swimming that is the only reason I donot go deep into the water. I love beaches/..
@mulau2u (1460)
you can still learn to swim, anyway i love to enjoy the beach and maybe i can make the sand i font of my house to look a like sand beach. the sand actually for building construction :) just kidding..
@NonaSaile (925)
Oh yes, I love going to the beach. Like you, I get to do it only every other year or so. I just love walking on the sand, swimming and just floating in the seawater. I think doing that not only refreshes your body, but also your mind and spirit. :)
@mulau2u (1460)
hi nonasaile, you are totally true about this, i like ocean view very much :)