How to Lose a Guy In 10 Days!

@marina321 (4561)
This has got to be one of the most hilarious movies I've watched and I watched it again for the 3rd time last night as it was on TV again!Has to be Kate Hudson's and Matthew McConaughey's best performances yet.. Anyone else love this movie? Have you watched it again lately? It seems to get better the more times I watch it. But then again, I have the memory of a cuckoo so it's like watching it for the first time each time I watch it..:) Do you rewatch your fave movies from time to time? I love watching comedies to have a hearty laugh and this movie among others definitely gives me that..
@maryannemax (12172)
• Sweden
i've seen this film many times and i still love it. really funny and the kate-matthew pair really works! good fun for this film. highly recommended! anne
@marina321 (4561)
I'd highly recommend it too if you're after something to make laugh loads! Thanks for your response:)
@nanajanet (4436)
Yes, this is a very funny movie. I will do anything to watch a Matthew McConaughey movie as he is SOOOOO HOT!!! Kate Hudson is an incredible talent. She sure got the gene pool from both parents of looks and talent. I will watch movies that I love, over and over. I may not go out of my way, but if I see it's on, I watch it again. I have not seen this one again lately, not enough time, but if it's on when I am free, I will again. It was very funny and he is still so VERY HOT!! LOL
@nanajanet (4436)
As my late Aunt used to say, about famous hunks, "He can put his shoes under my bed anytime!" LOL
@marina321 (4561)
Haha!:-D