Little Tikes Golf Set as rare as the Hope diamond

@spalladino (17925)
I have a two year old grandson who wants to do everything his older brother and his friends do. Lately he has been trying to "play golf" with everything from one of my husband's canes to one of his golf clubs so I decided that I would buy him a plastic golf club to play with before he breaks something in my house. I remembered that I had seen something made by Little Tike at the store once so I set out to find him one. First I checked Walmart.com, out of stock, then I checked toysrus.com and out of stock again so then I checked the Little Tikes website, out of stock. They had links to about six other outlets for finding this toy but each one was out of stock. So, I go to good old Ebay and I find three new ones and one used one. The new ones only have an inflated buy it now price with $20 shipping, making this toy that sells for $19.99 at Walmart cost about $40 altogether. The used set had a shipping price of a little over $12.00 and was only $4.99 but the auction was four days away. Last night, with two more days to go it was up to $10 so I took it off of the watch list. What the heck is with this little plastic golf set that I can't find it anywhere? Is it that popular or is there a shortage of outdoor toys available for sale right now since it is summer?
@vera5d (4006)
That seems really odd. Have you tried amazon? They have a cute fisher price one for $16.99. They might even have others cheaper. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000IZZD?ie=UTF8&tag=itmightbelove-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00000IZZD Hope that helps!!
Could you go omline and order a set? Might be faster and easier than looking in the stores!
@luvstochat (6914)
Wow I thought I would try to help you out and I searched the internet for this Little Tikes Golf set and you are not kidding it is sold out everywehre except on ebay. Seems like this little toy is really popular! I hope you find one.