Has anyone noticed their earnings especially people outside the USA? Fluctuation

@zweeb82 (5713)
Malaysia
I'm just wondering as I noticed this in my earnings. I saw that on one particular day it was $1 but then when I checked back again it went up $0.01. Could it be due to the exchange rate as I'm not from USA? Does it fluctuate or is it due to the posts being deleted or added back? Anyone ever observe these kinds of activity?
@ferdzNK (3214)
Hi there mate! I've noticed that too on very odd times. Though I often experience the decreasing amount by 1 cent, I have seen one that comes up on every post(sound like to many no just two). Like you I'm baffled and have though that it may be due to the currency exchange too. But for sure deleted post cannot be added back. One time I'm in the middle of adding a 2nd comment when I hit the post the discussion have been deleted, but my earning did not change. Maybe a decrease in earning will only be shown after logoff/logon, but for an increase you can observe it on page refresh. How I wish they do this more often.
@zweeb82 (5713)
"How I wish they do this more often" - the increasing part or the decreasing partHahaJust pulling your leg. How everyone wished that it would increase, haha
@98765m (1019)
Well,this phenomenon does not depend on location whether you are in US or not,you would experience it.If you go to mylot earnings page,below will be disclaimer that the earnings are all estimates.The discussions which violates terms and guidelines of mylot namely a response with referral links etc,would be deleted,and the corresponding earnings from the persons would be removed from them.Mylot does not keep these earnings to themselves.Instead,the earnings removed from these discussions would be given back to all mylotters based on their activity on that day.Thats the reason why there is sometimes a decrease of one or two cents or addition of one or two cents. Could it be due to the exchange rate as I'm not from USA? Well,not at all,as the earnings are calculated only in US dollars and not based on local currencies.So,change in exchange rates would not affect your earnings in dollars. Anyone ever observe these kinds of activity? Almost every one here on mylot would have experienced it.I have experienced it a half a dozen times since I joined mylot 3 months back. Cheers! Have a fantastic day Happy mylotting and happy earnings.
@zweeb82 (5713)
Thanks for the detailed explanation. If I could give more than 1 best response, you would have earned one tooBut then again it wouldn't be "best" already if there's 2? HahaAnyway thanks a lot as I appreciate you elaborating it & making it very clear. Happy mylotting to you too
@98765m (1019)
I am happy that my response is useful to youThat itself is greater than receiving a best response.In fact,best response is a way to tell that the response was useful.Thats the very reason why I like receiving best responses. Cheers! Have a wonderful day
@zweeb82 (5713)
What a shame that I can only give one if not I would have definitely give you one as well, hahaAnd indeed your info is useful, not only "was" useful, haha
@myliezl0903 (2731)
no haven't noticed it.,but i always check my earnings and it keeps on increasing everyday.,so don't have any problem on that! thanks anyway for the info! have a nice day ahead!
@zweeb82 (5713)
No probs. Increasing everyday is a good sign, hahaAll the best to you & God bless!!~
yup., your welcome! and God Bless you too!
@zweeb82 (5713)
Hey, you've reached 500th post so now you can cut+paste + load photos in your responses!~All the best!~
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Hmmm... nope i did not notice. But al I notice is my own earnings....sigh...been trying to reach payout but very bz so I will still pursue it and try to reach payout....seems slow to reach there...but will reach there.
@zweeb82 (5713)
Doesn't matter. ince your my super active referral, my earnings will go up as well, hahaAnyway what's mine is yours also, haha
I have not noticed a lot of luctuation in my earnings, just that sometimes they will go down if a discussion I'e responded to has been deleted. Nohing too serious, and that does happen sometimes. I hope any problems you are having will get sorted out soon.
@zweeb82 (5713)
Thanks for responding. I don't think it's really a serious matter so I won't be doing anything much as I was just wondering. Plus I didn't see my earnings go down but instead it went up so I guess that's a good sign for me? Haha