Is there any comparison for mylot

Is ther any other site better than mylot, if so y?
@babyangie27 (5177)
I use another site which is kinda liek mylot I would say it is better,but it does have some features mylot doesn't like being able to edit your posts and responses or delete them.
plz give the link of that site
it is against the rules of mylot to post such links but if you go to my profile and request to be my friend i can send you a message with a link
i have made a frnd req now msg me that link
@eaforeman6 (8983)
i DONT THINK THERE IS ONE THAT IS NEAR AS GOOD. i LOOKED AT THEM AND I THOUGHT, they just dont compare in the over all. They are harder to post on and some havent paid people, and why risk it? You know what you get here and it dosent have to be confusing. Once you look at the others, I think youll agree. This is the best and I am staying here.
Yaeh! Mylot is the best.
@loved1 (5336)
I have done some posting on other sites, but myLot remains my favorite. Mylot is faithful to pay it's members and always has had an easy to navigate layout. Some other forums are hard to figure out and either fold up completely or become non-paying. Mylot has stood the test of time for me.