Which country will you choose if you want to study in abroad?

@lishiwei (1553)
China
I always think of study in the foregin country and I want to go to German very much.I like the people and the school there.I think I can learn many things there.So I will begine to learn the language.I believe that I will go to there somedays in the future.
I am hoping to go to Italy and study abroad for one semester. I really want to go and see how beautiful it is and improve my Italian. If I go there for one semester I'll probably come back speaking better Italian because I'll be surrounded by Italian people talking to me. Good luck with your plans to go Germany.
@lishiwei (1553)
Oh,it's really good for us to learn the native language if we go there.
@risris24 (712)
Although I wish I could study abroad in every country I know that is just not possible, so if I had my choice which I have been seriously considering lately, it would be Italy. Mostly because that is where my family is from and I have always wanted to go and visit, so I figure get the best o fthe both worlds and visit, learn and enjoy another country and take advantage of the opportunity to go now while I am young, since who knows if I will ever be able to go again.
@lishiwei (1553)
If is that,it's really a good place to chioce.