b i n g o !~!

@webeishere (36377)
Wooo Hoooo! My wife myself and my father jus returned from Bingo. We did not win a lot of money but we ended up being only 4* behind each for the night. I yelled BINGO for a $99 win and loved it. That was my nighttime entertainment as well as dads and Debs. We had a blast. Thanks all. I recall many years ago when mom was still alive, we were all up visiting mom & dad at the farm and went to Bingo. I Bingoed 3 times that night winning $400, $400 and $100 that night. That was my best time ever as far as financially at Bingo. So, do you play Bingo at all? What's the most you've ever won playing Bingo? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Grandmaof2 (7604)
I have played some bingo. I talked my daughter into going with me two or maybe three times and everytime she's come she won but she hates bingo and only went to humor me. My favorite bingo story is the one year my family came to visit. I didn't hardly have enough grocerys in the house to feed everyone much less go to bingo. My family decided we should all go to bingo, well no problem we were at the ages where we still needed babysitters and because everyone knew I didn't believe in babysitters looking after my children I offered to stay home and babysit. NOT going to happen eeryone wanted me to go. The dads said they were babysitting. After a private little conference with my husband and a few tears telling him how was I supposed to tell my family I couldn't afford to go he just said take what money you have and go, we'll get through it we always have. So I went. Got there and because the prize money was so high the hall was full. Good I thought there was no place to sit and my family was told no way would I be able to stand 2 1/2 hours to play bingo, when all of a sudden a big fellow hollered over here and he had enough seats saved for us. Oh brother I thought, but I bought my cards like everyone else wondering how we'd survive. I won the first game which was 58.00, then I won the fourth game that was 125.00, so now I was real happy because that more than paid me back and money to the good. I didn't win anything else until right near the end. I got my numbers one after the other and when I yelled bingo everyone shouted Oh that can't be right. The bingo caller said we're checking one card, then when she said yes folks that's a good bingo, congratulations I knew I must have won big but had no clue what I'd won. Finally the caller said pay that winner 2,675.00. I immediately started to cry and I couldn't play the last two games because I was shaking so bad and everyone at my table played my cards while I got myself together. I also won the last game of the night which was 95.00. It's been years and years since I have gone to bingo I never did get very attatched to it but the win was a huge help.
@Polly1 (12650)
I love your story, that is so cool. Too bad we don't live close to each other, we could be Bingo buddies and our friend Maxine could be our good luck charm.
@tyc415 (5706)
Oh how lucky, that was your night for sure. The night I won 1,000.00 was so nice also. Times were bad and my neighbor didn't drive and wanted to go so badly. She said she would pay for me to play if I took her and she even got a baby sitter for me. My husband was out moon lighting that night for some extra money for us. I got home before he did and laid the money out on the table and waited for him to come home, boy was he surprised. I offered to split it with my neighbor and she wouldn't have any of it, not even what she paid for me to play. Next time I treated her.
@webeishere (36377)
Well lookie here now. I finally got a LONG excellent response from you. This is more than you've typed at once i ages I bet. Great night for you huh? GRATS! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@bunnybon7 (34070)
• Holiday, Florida
great! it sounds like your really lucky. my mom loved bingo but i think it was because she was lucky also. i hate it. she took me with her a few times but all i did was sit there and sweat and loose! so, i just never go any more, since she passed away.
@webeishere (36377)
When mom was around we headed up north to their farm to play at FonDulc casino Bingo. I won about 89% of the time I went also. That place was lucky for me it seemed. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@squaretile (3835)
the last time i played bingo it was in a scrapbooking party, and we played it with scrapbooking words. so someone would call out the words and the first one to have all the words on their piece of paper called out would win. i didn't win of course. somehow i chose all the wrong ones. another time i played bingo it was in a church group so tehre was no money at stake but it was fun! basically we sat in one big group with bingo cards and took turns to call out numbers. :)
@webeishere (36377)
We go to a small festival each year in a toen near us. It is held and run by a Catholic Church. They play 10 cent Bingo where they pay up to $50. They allow kids to play also. My kids loved it when they were small. I have been a Bingo Caller in my past as well. Mom and dad were Bingo Callers also at one time. So Bingo is in my blood I guess. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@msmell (1378)
I think I am the most unluckiest person in the world when it comes to Bingo as I have never been able to even win one game :( but my friends seem to win a fair bit the lucky buggars.
@webeishere (36377)
You reap what you sow. meaning that if you think you are unlucky then you weill be. It is also called "self fullfilling prophecy". HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@cjgrooms (4457)
when i was younger i loved playing bingo but we played for prizes not money. Now we live so far away from things that if they have bingo anywhere i don't know about it!
@webeishere (36377)
I've played at small places where the prizes were food baskets and flowers etc also. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@zhaosonghan (1039)
hi,webeishere, I heard it first time, Oh, I don't know what is Gingo, who can tell me about it? thank you !
@webeishere (36377)
http://www.bingokingdavid.com/Basic-Bingo-Rules.html
@Polly1 (12650)
Gongrats to all of you. I love playing Bingo, haven't played in a long time. I used to go regularly with my daughter, but I could never win. I much prefer taking the same amount of money and going to the casino, having more fun and more chances of winning. The big thing now is the cost of gas to get there and back. I went last week to Detroit, the Greektown Casino. Its only an hour away and gas cost us close to $40, it was only a few years ago we could go back and forth and gas was only $10. That takes a big chunk out of our gambling money. I did break even so that was a good night. I got home after 3 in the morning, had a good time and played for a long time.
@webeishere (36377)
I could sit in a csino all day just watching others play slots, poker, and blackjack. I love them. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@CatsandDogs (13964)
When I was a little girl, I stayed with my grandparents for the summer and they took me to play bingo a few times. One time I won $20. but I was too shy to scream bingo!! So my grandmother had to do it for me. lol I was so painfuly shy those days and still am but thanks to my grandmother, I won the $20. lol Way to go Grandpa!!
@skinnychick (6937)
I wish I could find a Bingo game. I love it and I would be the youngest one there. LOL
@webeishere (36377)
And why not find one then? I am sure there are many places near you that have Bingo happening. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Thanks for reminding me. I'm going to check around today.
@twallace (2675)
That is something that I have not tried before playing bingo. I really don't know anyone that does; but I think that there may be a bingo spot in the town that I live near. I'm not sure but I think that it is. Now that you have gotten bingo, will you go back and play some more. I see that you can win really big. That's great have a good one. How is the garden doing?
@webeishere (36377)
Garden is awesome as usual. I've eaten some brocholli already from my graden. Bingo seems to be worldwide as well. And fun. I don't plan on going a lot. If dad wants to go I may agree. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@twallace (2675)
That's great! Keep the garden going and have fun at bingo!!!
@vanities (11351)
• Davao, Philippines
great!! yeah i play together with my husband but only if we got time for it(maybe twice a moth )..and we did won also its the jackpot last february this year amounting to 100,000php..its fun too..but we really dont make it a habit...
@webeishere (36377)
Way to go! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@lucy02 (5017)
There are several bingo halls around here but I've never been to one. I use to play bingo at home sometimes. I never knew you could win that much money there. I was asking my husband the other day how much a person could win there and he didn't know. Thanks for answering my question!
@webeishere (36377)
Oh the casinos have Bingo Games where one can win a Car and even $25,000. My dad hit a jackpot years ago for $10,000. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@minnie_98214 (10574)
I remeber moose lake i think it was where we used to go with grandma all the time to play bingo. And the picnic out there with the treasure hunt.
@webeishere (36377)
Oh man now that brings back memories. I used to run the family picnic treasure hunt for the city. I loved that festival. Yeah grandma called numbers at the Moose Lake Moose lodge and kids could play also. Fun times then huh? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM DADDY !!~
@Debs_place (10551)
What is 4*? I am not a Bingo person (ok, I don't gamble at all) and don't know the terminology. It sounds like you are pretty lucky. Do you track your winnings vs losses? Or do you just see it as entertainment...like going to a movie?
@webeishere (36377)
supposed to be $4 hahahaha! It is entertainement to me. So are the slots etc. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@brendalee (6086)
I'm glad you had fun. I haven't played Bingo in years. I can't even remember how much I won. I do know that I didn't win very often.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Well I am so glad that it turned out to be a good Night The Last time I went to Bingo was 10 Years ago lol I then lost Interest and have never been back lol Congratulations on your winnings
@moneyandgc (3438)
I have only played Bingo once but it was fun. My great-grandmother used to love to play so when I lived in Ohio we went with her to the Officer's Club once. It was years ago now and I didn't win but still had a good time.
@cher913 (25895)
i think any money that you win is a great deal especially with the rising costs of everything and the high prices. its crazy so any extra money in your pocket is such a bonus! cheers gbob!
@gemini_rose (16194)
I am glad that you had a good night at bingo! I have never been to bingo it is not really my sort of thing but you seem to do pretty well at it! Did your Dad have a good night too?
@babystar1 (4236)
Congratulations for winning all that money, you are sure a lucky Grabdpa. My husband and I play bingo 3 times a week the most you can get is 1,000 .I never won the 1,000 yet,but did win $500,$50, $30. Most of the time I dont win anything. I enjoy playing bingo it relaxs me.