What is one thing that would make you instantly dislike a person?

What is one thing that would make you instantly dislike a person? For me it would be doing something mean to a homeless person. (spit at them, hit them, kick at them etc) What about you?
@suspenseful (40316)
Do not let anyone when I saw that I could not bear children (we did adopt) for someone to assume that because we adopted, that I was not a real mother or to say that the reason I could not have children was so some other woman in some far away land could have them. I would instantly dislike them for thinking that God thought that my child was to be born in another woman's womb and disparage me.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Oh my gosh!! I couldn't agree more!! Wow... what nerve of some people!! My mom took in 68 foster children and adopted 3 of them but many many came back to thank my parents for taking them in. I've always called them all my brothers or sisters because that's what they are!!
@Annie2 (594)
I instantly dislike someone who honks at me from behind if I don't tromp on my gas pedal the instant the stop-and-go light turns green! I instantly dislike a sarcastic person. I don't like it when people use sarcasm at the expense of hurting others. Just because the sarcastic person laughs to make it appear as if he is just joking, you know he/she really means it.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
I agree and another would be to mock a handicapped person as well as cruelty to animals. I could spit nails and they'd go through the wall when someone says they hate cats and/or dogs or even when someone mocks me for my lack of hearing.
Oh yes, I cannot stand it when someone makes fun of a handicapped person or hurts animals. I get so tired of seeing even neglected animals. GRRRRRR...
CrazyN, any injustice to anyone raises my hackles. It does not have to be a friend or someone I love either. I do not tolerate injustice or hypocrisy well at all.
@RebeccaLynn (2256)
Cruelty in any form. People who are cruel just because they can be. Examples would be, racism, sexism, cruel to animals, children, disabled, the homeless or the helpless. People who enjoy intimidating others. That sort of thing. I tend to gravitate toward kind, giving people who just want the world to be a nicer place for everyone.
@MsTickle (24994)
If someone spits or swears. The use of bad language truly offends me. I don't want to associate with people who use filthy language. There are lots of things that would make me immediately dislike someone and it all comes under the heading of behaving badly.
@MsTickle (24994)
Cruelty is also a big no-no. Cruelty to animals particularly...you see that more than other cruelty...these acts are usually committed by cowards and well hidden.
@Mayuko (1272)
I would instantly dislike anyone who was rude, disrespectful, or harming any other human being or animal. I hate it how some people are so vicious & mean to others, even if they insulting them without the other person's knowledge.
@skbh12 (2950)
[b]it is when i catch a tricycle or any vehicle run over stray cats (kittens just like what i saw last night) or stray dogs. some people could be brutal and do not care for them. if they don't want to take responsibility of taking these animals home then i just hope that they keep these animals from being over-runned by their vehicle because they are still animals and created by God not for hitting or killing but to show love and affection to them.. another thing i dislike a person when he/she gets mad at me and won't even tell me the reason for acting that way towards me. most of the time it hurts me because that person avoids me so sudden.[/b]
@villageanne (8554)
I instantly dislike anyone who mistreats any other person. I was at the hospital one day and heard a Doctor jumping on a patient. I thought to myself how rude he was. Not normal talk for a Dr at all. When the patient came out, it was an elderly man. I could have slapped that Dr. Our elderly deserve respect and not rudeness. I never thought much of that Dr after that and he did not stay long. He left our area.
I cannot stand a cheat or a lier and it is very hard for me to even talk to someone that I do not respect. I instantly dislike a child molester or one how has to beat on women. I feel that type of person needs to be locked away for good. The one how beats on women needs lots of counseling the child molester needs to be locked up with the key thrown away.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
It bugs me bad to hear people brag for about how good they are and how lousy someone else is. The other thing is this: Have you ever heard a 20 some year old who knows everything there is to know about God only know what. You'd need to be at least 180 years old to have done all those things. Well that I instantly don't like.
@saundyl (9690)
Honestly...attitude towards others if its bad...will make me dislike a person.