do u feel irritated when u see your inbox filled with forwards /

@leo2727 (138)
I really find it irritating to c my inbox filled with forwards ,usually.... i delete it without opening it .
@Barbietre (1440)
YES, my mother is the worst. I especailly hate the ones that have a political tone, why would anyone assume I have the same views and would even bother to forward it to anyone else? But what really bugs me is how people who do not know how to cut and paste and you get 4 or 5 versions of the same thing in the email.
@nanajanet (4436)
OMG!! My (our) mother, IS the worst!!! She does not cut and paste, sends a ton of super, right-wing, political emails that I don't agree with. Then when I tell her my views or even prove them wrong (and I always hit reply all), she gets mad. Not only that, she sends stuff over and over and things that I received ten years ago. Can you say, "snopes.com"?!! If she only checked sources first, it would help. I am very careful about forwarding. If it might be political, in one direction, I will be careful who I send it to and I will take out all of the headers and fix it, if it's poorly edited. I won't put my name to anything that looks bad, grammatically, spelling-wise, or whatever. Emails that take no thought, me nothing to me and as soon as I see "FWD" on an email, I delete it and never look. I am careful to delete the "FWD" from the subject line.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, Yes, it is really irritating to see a lot of forward messages in my inbox. Those forward messages are not containing useful information. So, I will delete without reading it. I will only read some forward messages from my friends which I have not contacted them for long time.
@knightrider (1083)
well if it s mail form known people u dont have to feel irritated, but if its only junk, better delete it without opening
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
hi leo well it all depends on the mood. some times you are awaiting a specific message from some place and all of a sudden nothing is traceable and you are getting loads of mail and only the specific mail is not to be seen . you at times feel like shall i say that pulling you hair or scratching.... otherwise mail is important too...
oh i hate that crap! and it pisses me off as soon as i see the FWD on the list! immediate delete..and a note to whomever sent it, repeating the first thing i tell everybody i give me email address..."DONT send me any chainletter, fwd email crap!"