Enjoying give the best response

@lovenluck (1068)
I am really enjoying marking the best response for the discussions. I use to ignore this completely but now Slowly i am clearing out my discussions and Lol I really Am enjoying reading the responses and marking out the best ones. I tell you it'''s tough but some one has to stand alone in the crowd and I mark that sole response which is different from the others. I like something different not always the pleasing words.
@subha12 (18462)
its really a nice gesture. few days back i also started doing the same. in two days i almost cleared more than 100. again i have to start. as i am little down with life, i am not in a mood now.
@lovenluck (1068)
well a little down ,anything wrong just discuss it here on mylot you will feel better. I tried it an i know it works.
I also do glad to give my appreciation by marking best response.I however wait for weeks till I give my mark
@chennai_b02 (1735)
Yeah, its really a nice experience to mark the Best responses.. and also getting the best responses.. Whether it will the a Additional earnings or not to the person who's responses has been marked, but if you mark the best responses, then it will be removed from your "my unresolved discussion".. Once you mark the best responses, you can feel that one of your major liability in the mylot will get it over. Every one should think that his responses will get the best responses out of the others respnses, so, that he use to give the different point of view of the said disucssion in the said topic. But unfortunately, the owner of the discussion is authrised to mark only one discussion as the best one.. Even though if the more than one discussion is good, ultimately he doesn't have any chance to choose any one among them as best one..
@niitesh (1655)
I am here after a year and I don't know must be heaps of these unresolved discussions, and it will take ages to clean up but yes feels good marking and selecting those one unique discussion which is above all others.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, It is great to hear that you are enjoying to give best response. I also give best response but if there are no good or best response, then I will not mark best response. Sometimes, it is hard to choose the best response because there are too many responses which are good.