Are you a working mother?

Malaysia
I get to know lots of women who can work and at the same time, manage their families. I wonder is it lots of working mother out there? Can you share your experience?
@gabesmom (1246)
I am a working mother, although, I do not work outside the home. Almost all the responsibilities fall in the hands of a mother. That includes taking care of the home along with the husband and children's needs. I contribute to half of the household's expenses, do all child care, I have a 2 1/2 year old son, and household chores. It is definitely a challenge and I admire all the single working moms and those with more than one child. I think moms should be given the respect they deserve. Being a mother is the most underrated role out there.
I also admire all the working moms out there. It is not easy to juggle your time between your work and family.
I was a working mother up until a few weeks ago when I lost my sitter lol. Being a workin mom and the sole provider is definitely not easy but I had to to what I needed to to take care of my kids right. I woul dmuch rather spend my time with my kids and the job I had didn't give me much time with them. I worked from 9am-6pm and I live out of town so I was gone for 11 hours a day. and worked 4 days a week. I try my best for my kids and that is all I can do. You have to really want to work for you to be happy leaving them with a sitter.
You are right, because taking care of your kids is very important. Hopefully your child will grow up as a good person.
@mjmlagat (3171)
I am and I'm happy about it. Although it's not really that easy all the time, well at least though it may not be that much, I am still earning and I am helping with my family's finances. It's not easy in the sense that I really have to manage my time being a mom and an employee almost at the same time. My kids are just schooling in the same school I am working so it would be inevitable that sometimes my responsibilities come across with each other. It's tough sometimes but very challenging and fulfilling.
Working mother can help to contribute financially to the family. However, I think taking good care of your kids is much more important than earning money.
@aseretdd (13736)
I am a working mother... but im quite fortunate that the work i have right now is not very demanding in terms of time i need to spend in the office... so i have more time to take care of my baby... eventhough the pay is not that great... still i cannot complain because my boss gives me all the time that i need to spend with my family...
That's good, your job is quite flexible. In this life, family is much more important than money. You have such an understanding boss.