Which do yo prefer in times of rainy season, Umbrella or Raincoat?

@patzel88 (3311)
I get irritated when rainy season comes because i could not bring my daughter outdoor. I do bring both umbrella and raincoat but my daughter is not comfortable to wear the raincoat, if i oblige her to wear she will start to cry. So i prefer to use the umbrella to protect my daughter from the rain.
@kaezy_kulet (2465)
when i was a kid i love wearing rain coat especially if it color pink which is my favorite color but i still have an umbrella too but i always tend to leave it behind..hehehe so my mom always make sure that my raincoat is in my bag to have me protected from the rain. But now that i am older i always have an umbrella with me and if it is a strong rain i would not mind wearing a raincoat..as long as i am not the only one who will wear one..
@patzel88 (3311)
yes its for the protection from the rain and to avoid not to get sick. our health is important.
@mayka123 (10243)
I like to use a raincoat but it is difficult to get into crowded trains with the raincoat on. So I have to use an umbrella everyday. But if I go for a walk I use a raincoat.
@patzel88 (3311)
yah you are right its difficult to wear raincoat specially into crowded places.
@XoyyoX (1055)
like ur daughter, i seldom wear raincoat, coz i think people in raincoats look like aliens.lol. i prefer umbrella, esp when it drizzles, if it rains cats and dogs, i have to stay in my office or home and don't come out until the rain become not so heavy.
@patzel88 (3311)
because of the outfit you can say that they look like aliens.
@roniroxas (10576)
we mother always have problems with rainy days specially when our children are going to school already. whether it is raincoat or umbrella their socks and shoes still gets wet. raincoat is uncomfortable so my children rather wear not so thick jackets and still have their umbrellas.
@patzel88 (3311)
i guess i will advise my son to wear jackets than raincoat. because he always complaining about the raincoat. He said that he is not comfortable to wear the raincoat and he make him sweating. thanks for the comments. have a nice day.
@cjgrooms (4457)
If it is heavy rain i might use an umbrella but mostly i just put on a rain cap and go. I refuse to wear a raincoat-ever!
@patzel88 (3311)
the same as my daughter, she is 1year and 9 months and she loves to be shaded by the umbrella, but i care for her health when it come to the rain.