Tenses of Verbs-problem

I'm not really sure with my answers so I hope to compare with your answers thanks! 1.) This office remains open while the repairs (go)___ on 2.) When I last (see) ___ him, he was very happy. 3.) When you'll graduate, I (give) ____ you a party. 4.) I'm going to wait until Lisa (finish) _____ her meal. 5.) Yesterday, I met the man who (help) ____ us with the work next month. 6.) She says that she (pay) _____ the bill next week. 7.) She will be ready when she (get) ____ here. 8.) Your friends (know) ____ that you are going to be late. 9.) We usually go out to dinner when we (work) ___ late. 10.) After we had breakfast, we (left) ____ the house. 11.) Call Jason as you (get) ____ in town. 12.) the man who will replace Dr. Dy (arrive) ____ yesterday. thanks a lot for your help!!! :)
@kaezy_kulet (2465)
1.) This office remains open while the repairs (go) goes on 2.) When I last (see)saw him, he was very happy. 3.) When you'll(YOU) graduate, I (give)will giveyou a party. 4.) I'm going to wait until Lisa (finish)finishes her meal. 5.) Yesterday, I met the man who (help) had helped us with the work next(?) or last? month. 6.) She says that she (pay) _will pay the bill next week. 7.) She will be ready when she (get) gets here. 8.) Your friends (know) knew that you are going to be late. 9.) We usually go out to dinner when we (work) work late. 10.) After we had breakfast, we (left)left the house. 11.) Call Jason as you (get)get in town. 12.) the man who will replace Dr. Dy (arrive) arrived yesterday. the ones that i put in bold are quite confusing and i had my correction on it..hope that i have helped you..
isn't repairs plural therefore it will still be go?? or it is really goes..I'm quite confused with the first sentence..Thanks a lot for answering :)
is it really repairs? then if it is repairs the use go if not use goes..^_^
@kun2349 (23475)
1) Go 2) Saw 3) Give 4) Finishes 5) Helped 6) Will pay 7) Gets 8) Knew 9) Worked 10) Left 11) Get 12) Arrived
@guybrush (4660)
Here we go ... 1) This office will remain open while the repairs are being done. 2) When I last saw him he was very happy. 3) When you graduate, I'll give you a party. 4) I'm going to wait until Lisa finishes her meal. 5) Yesterday, I met the man who will help us with the work next month. 6) She says she will pay the bill next week. 7) She will be ready when she gets here. 8) Your friends know you are going to be late. 9) We usually go out to dinner when we work late. 10) After we had breakfast, we left the house. 11) Call Jason when you get to town. 12) The man who will replace Dr Dy arrived yesterday. I hope this is helpful!