Should love be only for one at a time?

Malaysia
Ok... I have been debating this thing for quite sometime and i guess I should post this discussion. To me, love is having an extreme liking for a person. Some of the people I debated with said that if you love a lot of person at once that you are not in true love. Then, why are there cases where people love two person at a time. How is it not true love? Explain to me please. :D
@Tianna2 (1274)
I don't see how someone can call it true love if they are with two people at the same time. If you are in love with more then one person then you have to split the love between them so the other person isn't getting as much of you as he/she deserves. That isn't fair to you or the other party. I hope this explains it so that you can understand. Hugs, Tianna
Hey Tianna2, thanks for the reply. I am just wondering if fairness have anything to do with your feelings towards a person because if you feel that you like two person at the same time, do we have to 'unlove' one person just to be fair?
@Tianna2 (1274)
I cant tell you what to do, but are happy being in love with two people at the same time? Are they both in love with you? These are questions you should ask yourself Tianna
hey koharukusumi.. i think that there is no exact meaning of love..not the word "love" but the emotion called love..i don't think that your definition of love is wrong..but maybe it is too simple..lol..back to your question..in my point of view,there is no such thing as true love..if you love many person at one time,you will have many loves..how can you decide which one is your true love..and how can you not..say that you have 2 lovers, A and B..you love both of them..but maybe you love A more..can you say that you and A are true lovers??no,because maybe A has another lover that she/he loves more..lol..i used a lot of 'maybe' words because life is full of probabilities..there is always a probability for a love to change..so, nobody can decide what is true love because love changes..can a love that change be called true love??:)
hey blurenciel, thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. You must be a person who deals with mathematics because you use mathematic terms.. LOL..
@bieke81 (1069)
• Belgium
I think you can love more person at the same time. Other people will attract you in other ways and sometimes that attraction can turn into love, even if you're already in love with someone else. It's your choice if you act on that second love or not.
Thanks for the reply.
loving two persons is nothing but i feel it as attraction not a true love if it is a true love it will be only one person.