Msn

Qatar
How long you stay and talk in msn, i heared that some people stay for 6 to 10 hours? How about you?
Wow 6 - 10 hours! I believe that very much and know some of those people, but for me I am not even close to on that much. Some days I do not even go on! A few years ago though, at my "peak" of being on MSN I may have been on something like 6 hours a day, but those times have come and gone :p
• Qatar
yeah me too i just log in when my friends are online and for 2 to 3 hours maximum. Seems thst those who still for too long are weirdo.:)
@bronie123 (4589)
hmmmmm dang well lets see i dont use MSN i use yahoo messenger and i get on my mail (that has chat ) about 8 in the morning and when ever my friends enter i just talk with them off and on until i leave work at around 430
@bronie123 (4589)
i forgot to tell ya bout how long i chat sorry i was say that i chat maybe 3 to 4 hours a day just off and on throughout the day
@mandykaren (2040)
I dont talk in msn as much as i used to, and maybe i use it even less now i discovered mylot hehe.. Mostly because if msn open its impossible to do other things here as well.. And my friend list has grown over the past year lol Amount of time in msn varies.. normal day maybe from 9pm until bed, but weekends longer as a way of socializing with the world :) by the way.. i have done couple of all niters in msn in past, which would be more then 10 hours lol
oooh i couldnt stay for that long at all! i talk to my friends on msn most nights for about 2 -3 hours max depending on how much time i have and also how long the kids let me have on there!