$2 dollar shop

$2 - $2 shop
Australia
i love the $2 dollar shop its got alot of things that are cheap i bought a broom for $3.00 and there alot of things at the $2 dollar shop have you ever been to a $2 dollar shop before and what have you bought let me know
@pyewacket (44037)
It's a shame,..one of the dollar stores that used to be near me is no longer in business, but I used to go there all the time as I loved all the bargains you could get there. One of my favorites was a pair of cherub tealight holders. Each one has a cute cubby cherub sitting on a small pillar and playing a harp....next to each one is the tealight holder for the tealight candle. There have been some other cute figurines I've gotten there. There's only one dollar store near me and they don't nearly have the same nice stuff as the place that closed down. Although it is good for getting things like detergents and soaps real cheap...once got my mop there for about $2.00
hi there pyewacket i know its great buy when it closes its a real pity but in a shopping centre where i live they have 2 $2 dollar shops take care happy postings
@pyewacket (44037)
Thank you hopejordan for the best response I plan to go to the dollar store tomorrow and pick up a few things
hi there pyewacket you always get cheap things in a $2 dollar shop take care happy postings and your welcome too
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hopejordan, There are a few $2 dollar shop here and whenever I have time, I will go there. I love to look at those cute and pretty stuff they sell there and most of the time, I always end up buying something. It is very cheap and whenever I feel like buying, I don't even think twice! *smiles*
@msedge (4012)
No, i haven't gone to this store yet but i have gone to Dollar Tree where everything is $1 each.I am planning to go there this coming Sunday to buy for kitchen wares.They are just cheap there.