Duh! I signed someone up for Mylot without Referring them first!

I feel so stupid. I just showed my son's father all about Mylot and signed him up for it right here on my own computer...filled out all of his information for him and after I was all finished and he commented a couple times, I realized that I could have had a referral, but I blew it! And that was probably my only chance. None of my friends are interested in anything like this. How stupid am I??? (Don't answer that. Lol!)
Aw man, that bites. Just how beneficial is it to have referrals? I mean, I suppose that you would get paid a certain about depending on how much the referral makes. But what are those rates exactly?
I forget how much of a percentage you get from their earnings, but something is better than nothing. That's ok, he doesn't have a computer anyway. He just uses one at the library sometimes. And sometimes he uses mine when I'm not home!!! Hehe. Now I have to say I'm must kidding, in case he reads this!
I meant to say 'just' kidding, not 'must' kidding! That's 2 typos in one night. I better go to bed!
you earn 25% of a referrals earnings
@metschica25 (5408)
Oh shoot then , do you think he would of been active .I sent my best friend my refer link and she singed up , and never onced posted . She won't even try it out . Seems no1 else I know wants to get on all the fun either . Kinda sucks , because I hear that can bring in a good extra 10 a month with a few .
I know. I think mylot needs to change their sign up process. It's too involved. It starts out asking you to refer your friends, then if you manage to find the link to skip that, then it asks you to pick your interests, which can go on forever unless you figure out how to skip that too. I signed him up and skipped all of that. If he would have signed himself up, I doubt that he would have became a member. No, I don't think he will use it much. He has to use someone else's computer....and he sure can't be at my house very long without trouble starting, Lol!
Oh man, and I had a good one ready for that last question.
Yea, I figured you would! I think I was referring to you when I said 'Don't answer that'! Lol.
@checapricorn (16069)
LOL! Hi there momalisa, you are funny! Maybe you're so excited to make him an account and forgot about it,LOL! Anyway, I have 7 friends also whom i referred but they are not active and didn't like it here!
@raclie (1734)
lol... dont worry... things like these happens at times... maybe he will not be that active anyway... so dont worry!!!
@Barb42 (4225)
Oops! I know that made you feel bad. It would have me, but I would probably have done the very same thing, not thinking. I got my first and probably only referral last night. Most of my friends aren't interested in this. Hopefully, this person will start to responding to discussions.