Do you take a nap after lunch?

@ifglan (1152)
China
Hi,friends,it's noon now,i feel a little tired and sleepy,so myabe i will take a nap for almost half an hour,and then be back here.I'm used to it,otherwise,i can't go on working with enough vigor. So,how about you? Do you take a nap after lunch?
Hi friend, I don't actually take a nap after my lunch.I will not even get tired soon.I will simply search net to build up my knowledge. Have a nice day.
@ifglan (1152)
Thank you for sharing :)
@ifglan (1152)
Thank you for sharing :)
Have a nice day friend.
@vicky30 (4777)
When i have holidays i take a nap after lunch,during exam days i do not take naps after lunch
@ifglan (1152)
Thank you for sharing :)
@ifglan (1152)
Thank you for sharing :)
@msedge (4012)
Honestly, i can't never take a nap during the day.No matter how tired i am and would love to rest for awhile but i dont know why i can't really sleep on daytime.I can only sleep during night time and wake up early too.
@ifglan (1152)
Thank you for sharing :)
@msedge (4012)
Your welcome
@hellcowboy (7383)
I know how it feels to be tired and want to take a nap,and me and my fiance have lately been taking a nap in the afternoon because we have been waking up at like two am and have not been able to go back to sleep,so anywhere between two pm and 7 pm we will lay down and sleep,even though sometimes we sleep longer than we plan and that is why we are on the schedule we are on.
@ifglan (1152)
Oh,that's ok,take it if we need. Thank you for sharing :)
@ruby222 (4848)
I dont take a nap after lunch,but thaats only because if I nap then I wake up feeling worse than when I went for a nap!!daytime sleeping doesnt seem to agree with me,it makes me feel tired!!but hubby he would nap for england,he loves a nap be it in the morning,lunchtime or the afternoon,and lol if he was pushed im sure tat he could do all three!
@ifglan (1152)
Yeah,nap may gain energy,but sometimes if i take long nap ,i feel rather sick...that's what you said,evern tired Thank you for sharing :)
@MizukiZHR (611)
I don't have this habit,ifglan.I think it's really a bad habit and harm to our teeth a lot.
@ifglan (1152)
Harm to teeth?haha....it's the first time that i heard Thank you for sharing:)
I wish I could take a nap after lunch sometimes but I normally don't because theres allot to do still.
@ifglan (1152)
Take it easy,my friend,sometimes,when i feel so tired,just a 5-minute nap can make me more vigorous,keep healthy:) Thanks!
@aseretdd (13736)
When we were still children... my siblings and i were forced by my parents to sleep after eating lunch... and this was against our will... but they have the last say on this... they said that this will make us taller and healthier... well there is some truth in what they said... but right now... sleeping after lunch is a no no for me...
@ifglan (1152)
I have the same expericence,when i was young,i didn't like taking naps,i like playing games with my friends.Now,i'm an adult,i feel it's better to have,if possible:) Thank you for your reply.
@mscott (1924)
I take naps every chance I get. The older you get the more you like them. My problem is I don't consider half an hour a nap. If I am going to sleep it needs to be for at least a couple hours.
@ifglan (1152)
I have no choice sleeping for at most half an hour,because i should go on working,and you know i just take a nap in the office. But if i'm free on weekend,i will sleep for half a day,haha... Thank you mscott.
@alokn99 (5717)
I dont get the opporunity to take a nap after lunch , however love to do it whenever I can. Sunday is a day when I get to do this.
@ifglan (1152)
You are busy on working days,and if sunday is free,you can get the whole day for sleeping ^_^ keep healthy,my friend.
@kwenge (2493)
• Kenya
I only take a nap after lunch on weekends. I can't sleep on week days becuase am in the office all the time. we take lunch in the office then continue with work. The lunch time nap is very sweet when you do it at home.