Her new favorite spot

@lilybug (21182)
My 17 month old daughter has adopted a new favorite spot. She is sitting on my desk pointing out peoples avatars and telling me stuff all about them. It is pretty funny. Last week her favorite spot was on top of the dresser that her little tv/vcr combo is sitting on. Do your kids have strange favorite places to sit?
@ersmommy1 (12605)
That is too cute. What a creative place to be. Next thing you know she will have her own mylot account. lol. At least she is making it easier for you to keep an eye on her instead of running across the table. Good thing to know she has active mind as well as body.
@lilybug (21182)
Ture, it is easier to keep tabs on her when she is sitting on the desk next to me.
@littleone3 (2065)
My two year old son loves to sit on the window sill and watch the world go by. I don't mind when the window is closed but he has a habit of leaning right out the window and calling to people. So am constantly taking him down from there. I don't dare have the window open when he is about.
@lilybug (21182)
That is exactly why I am glad that my daughter looks out the big picture window. No screen or open window to fall through.
@jillbeth (2711)
My granddaughter likes to sit on the back of the sofa with the dogs. I probably shouldn't let her, but the dogs already have it squooshed down anyway...
@lilybug (21182)
My daughter will sometimes sit on the back of the couch and look out the big picture window. It is when she stands up back there that she worries me.