Uggghhh! Too many changes

@webeishere (36353)
Okay I had planned on taking my daughter and my 2 grandsons to the horse races and fireworks display on Thursday. Well the wife wanted to buy our own small sparkler type fireworks and go to my daughters. So that is the plan now as far as just family. Now I talked to Minnie this morning and a mutual friend of ours has no car and wants to see some fireworks. So I am waiting for her to call me then I am arranging to take her ang go to my daughters for her cities firework display on Friday the 4th. So many changes in such a short time. HAHAHA! Have your plans changed at all for the 4th recently.? By the way to all the Canadain members here, HAPPY CANADA DAY! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@minnie_98214 (10572)
Well I left a message for her so hopefully she will get back to you soon. The kids will be so happy if everyones going. They love the fourth of July of course.
@webeishere (36353)
Thanks sweetie. I hope she calls. I really wanna see Shorty. It's been ages since I saw here. Maybe her girls will come too I hope. I have room. HAHAHAHA! Later. New avatar huh? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM DADDY !!~
She is planning to bring the kids thats why I cant pick her up i dont have enough room for everyone.
@webeishere (36353)
Well I have the room if she has the time to call me. HAHA! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM DADDY !!~
@TerryZ (22083)
I hate changes! No we arent even celebrating the 4th this year. We are in middle of moving. So we will be moving things over to the new place. Hey its a day off for the hubby. So we can get alot done. Hope you have a great 4th. And yes we are still friends. Dont be silly!LOL Just havent been on mylot too much.
@webeishere (36353)
Thanks and you guys be careful moving the heavy stuff. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@lilybug (21148)
I do not have any plans that are set is stone yet. I am still debating over staying home and setting off a few of our own and going to the fireworks display. I probably will not decide until the 4th for sure.
@webeishere (36353)
Well with our family being set in stone gets broken into tiny pieces many a time. So qwe shall see when the day and time come. HAHAHAHA! Have a great day/evening as well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@tyc415 (5706)
Last year our fireworks had to be called off due to bad weather and I had looked forward to our grandson being here and taking him this year but that all changed when my daughter found out husband had the week off, he is working in N.J., and she and my grandson flew there Sunday and will be going to N.Y.'s big fireworks show and will be back here sunday. I am dog sitting for her so my husband and I will just stay here with our cat, dog and our daughter's two dogs and I will watch the N.Y. fireworks on the TV probably. I hope the weather is good for everyone and they get to see their big firework celebration.
@webeishere (36353)
We have had firework shows from all the cities for a couple weeks now. I really wanted to go downtown for Minneapolis firreworks but will go see the daughter and hgrandsons and our friend SHORTY! Thanks and enjoy the animal company and the show even if it's on TV that ya see them. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@cjgrooms (4456)
The only plans i have is to avoid the crowds, what the rest of the household has planned i don't know.
@webeishere (36353)
Man I love crowds to a point. Especially for something like this. Oh well I am planning on some fun. Have a great 4th. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@winterose (39916)
thank you sweetie for remembering canada day, i ended up sleeping all day, I was so tired, life is just the pits for me.
No so far the plans have stayed the same except when we first made them I did not know we where going to have a new grand baby. Now we have a bun in the over to come along.