Chain letters, unsolicited

@beeeckie (803)
Twice now, a total stranger has sent me chain letters involving a hybrid pyramid-ponzi scheme. I have not taken the bait, as the whole thing is ridiculous. How did she get my info? Next time I get one of her letters, I'm going to send her a bunch of junk mail, postage due.
@kykidd (6820)
That's a great idea. I would have never thought of that. I don't know how these people get your name and address. I have been getting them in the mail now about every other month. I don't even read it. I thought chain letters were a thing of the past. That is except for the ones that your friends email you and say you must send them to 8 more people. LOL I remember back in the 70's or 80's chain letters were a huge deal. If anyone got one, they thought they really had to mail them out or all of this bad luck would come to them. What is up with these people sending these things??? I think I am going to do what you suggest, just sounds like fun! Have a great day!
@beeeckie (803)
It was my girlfriend's idea. :) The clincher is, once the serial-chainmailer gets to the post office to get the postage due envelope, they have to pony up the postage to even SEE what's waiting for them! So much the better, it'll cut into their annoyance funds. Good luck.