Up Front Issues.....

Do you like it when you do something for someone(Favor) and they act like you owed it to them!That gets under my skin. See I'm the type I'm out spoken and my husband is the more of son't let it bother you(no no) don't say anything type of person. I have to confront it right then and there. I can't wait until something else (or you do something else to me that I don't like) happens. I won't feel better if I don't approach the issue when it happens. I won't be responsible for what comes out of my mouth or have my reflect response then. Am I the only person that acts or feel this way? My husband say I am mean, I tell him no I'm not if the truth hurts then to bad. I refuse to let anyone say or treat my in anyway or form of disrespect. Is there anyone else out there that feels the same way? I give respect so I believe I deserve RESPECT
@dragon54u (31615)
I don't help people with that attitude unless it's a matter of children suffering. But then, I avoid those types like the plague, there's enough crap in life without having friends like that. You definitely deserve respect if you treat people with respect. Anyone who doesn't, don't associate with them. You shouldn't have to watch your mouth--if people would say what they think and learn to deal with it when others do the same, we'd have a much happier world.
that you for responsing and I understand what actually you mean. I'm a very respectful person until I feel I'm not getting it in return.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
I like one to be up front with me as long as it's done politely and not in a mean way. I'd much rather know the truth than for someone to lie to me or cover it up. Ask your husband if he'd rather someone not tell him how they really feel? I bet he'd rather hear and know the truth too.
That is so funny because I told him the same thing and then all of a sudden he's like OH I see what you mean.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
Bless your heart that's the way it should be. I feel the same. You do deserve respect and I offer mine to you my friend. I speak it as I see it too. This will not do me a fovor today as I posted a response to someone that will not be happy with me, but that's life in the fast lane. (((BIG HUGS)))
Thank you so much for responsing now I know I'm not the only 1.
I do not think you are being mean. You should confront someone if you do not like how they are acting. If the truth hurts then they will have to take a good look at them selves. The problem with that is some people do not have a conscious. I am the same way as you and if people think I am a mean B word. Then so be it.