Be my friend

Malaysia
hai! i'm still new in here, please add me as your friend and i will be your best friend.
Hi Guys, Greetings from Prash ! Well I am new to this site, I heard that its great place to make friends. well I have kept my fingers crossed...LEts see how do I get blessed with friends!!! Waitng for your response with extended hands PRashant
Hi Johar-ahmad Yes I will be your friend as I'm also quite new on Mylot, you will lots of fun and new friends as well, so add me as your friend. Your new friend Tamarafireheart
Hi Johar Ahmad Welcome to myLot. Don't worry about having no friends. You will get a lot of friends here with in a few weeks. I will now add you as my friend. Just post discussions and respond to other's discussions. Happy myLotting....
I'll make you a deal, if I add you as my friend you have to respond to all of my discussions! Just kidding. I hope you've enjoyed it so far, maybe made a little bit of cash. It's not money to retire on, but it's cool to make money for just doing posts. I'll give you a hint, if you want to make anything you have to make your responses at least four lines long or more. Welcome to Mylot!
Hi ahmad, Welcome to mylot site.You are really lucky guy to join this site.Slowly you get so many mylot friend,no need to worry friend.Here you will get so many friends who can help you out in solving the doubts you have........ Have a nice day..............