Do you love your job? and why?

Hi there. my current job is not my dream job but still i am grateful for it. i consider it as a stepping stone...hoping someday, i can land the job of my dreams. how about you?
I have two jobs, School Custodian full time 20 years of service, kinder to 5th grade, second job part time Child Author. Love both jobs. Second is dream job... All I want is to sell 50,000 copies of my children's books. Not a million
@k1tten (2321)
I don't have a job yet but I hope my dream job is just what I want. I hope to be an art teacher someday but I dunno how well I'll like that. I'm a bit hard to get along with sometimes. lol But I may have enough patients for it and I really do want to see how much of a difference I can make in the lives of children.
@babystar1 (4236)
I love my job. I have been at my job now for 19 years.
@benhilo (871)
• Tripoli, Libya
I'll let you know when I get one. I have been unemployed since 1/1/08. And the area I live in is economically depressed. Nothing on the horizon either.
@mscott (1924)
I work with kids and I really do like my job. it is rewarding and challenging and unlike some jobs I could have I no I make a difference, at least once in awhile. It is still a job though and has many elements I could do without, but besides being rich and just doing whatever I want all the time I think it will be my job for a long time.
@cwilson26 (2737)
I write articles for internet sites and make a decent income. I love it because I can stay at home and get things done at home and I don't have to worry about gas. I do other things online besides the writing but writing is my main job and I love it! :)