Will the mylot star grade reduce?

star grade - Will the star grade be down?
@ifglan (1152)
China
Hi,friends,i have a question.I can always see the star grade ascends,i know that means our reputation is higher and higher. But i don't know whether the start grade will reduce automatically if we are not active as before or remain the grade?
@lynettebyc (2416)
Hey, ifglan, i have the same question as yours. I don't think it's because active or not, you know sometimes i've been active, my star reduced, while i've inactive, it ascended.
@ifglan (1152)
That will be fine,because we can't be free everyday,so if we are inactive for a few days,the reputation reduced,that's unreasonable. Thanks for sharing.
@subha12 (18453)
i do not think taht just for not being active is going to reduce the grade or the star. if anyone rate you negative, it will reduce obviously. its true case.
@ferdzNK (3214)
Hi Ifglan, I know someone who's been absent for a while and observed that her star rating went down a bit but she regain it back through time. Try making the habit of rating others and you'll see you will be rewarded too. Just keep on posting and enjoy it as well.
@ifglan (1152)
Thank you,ferdzNK,i rate all my friends'response to my discussions,and i think i will keep on :)
@ferdzNK (3214)
I somehow knew that but try rating all and see.
My star has remained the same for a long period of time. I dont know what would happen if you were to suddenly become inactive. I think the star ratings are consistent most of the time.
@ifglan (1152)
I agree with you, the star will remain Thank you,snowy22315 :)
@Muelitz (1592)
I certainly hope not. I liked having a 9 star rating. Just one more to get to the highest rating. :)
@ifglan (1152)
We are the same,neck and neck ,come on:) Thank you ,Muelitz.
your star will only be reduced if a lot of users or a few mean users start to rate you minus a lot and I mean a lot so your star will drop from a 9 or 10 to a six in two days. that is calling trolling and its against mylot rules.
@ifglan (1152)
We should word hard ,attitude determines the quality and grade ,hehe. Thank you..Hatley
@selece (2357)
It only goes down if someone rates us "-". Some people do that, although I think that's really unnecessary. We just can't help it because it's part of the system. I only rate "+" or don't rate at all if the response is not good. I don't give "-". I'm giving you a "+" now, good day!
@ifglan (1152)
I also do that like you do,selece,yeah,it's unnecessary to rate"-" Thank you :)
@pitstop (6177)
The star will go down if a lot of people rate your discussions and responses as ( - ) . I dont think it matters much how active or inactive you are.
@ifglan (1152)
We should work hard to avoid being rated "-" Thank you ,pitstop
Yeah, call me a rebel - but I wanted to see if I could get a "black hole" with a million negatives! But I think the stars only work one way, the positive.
@ifglan (1152)
Hahaa....what a person you are! And how humorous you are! Thank you,Mainframeguy:)