do you buy your correct cup size or do u get something smaller or bigger?

i am conscious with my bust at times that i don't feel like getting my correct cup size and would rather buy with a smaller cup so that it wouldn't emphasize my bust. i know it is not good and might cause cancer.. God forbids... it's just that i am not comfortable when people stare at it... i know a lot of women would even undergo needles and knives just to enhance their bust and i should not complain but i hate it when people do stare...
Some people think my bust is my best asset, of course I dont agree. I will agree with you that people who stare, is rude and can make you uncomfortable. I have had large ones since being a teenager, so I know all about stares. However, you should not try to hide what is naturally yours, or put yourself at risk of injury. When people stare just say excuse me is there a problem. Most people dont even realize they are doing it, though some do.
thanks a lot for the response.. i'll try to bear that in mind. i know it's really bad to stare at people but i guess i shouldn't risk myself just because people do stare. have a nice day. :)
@Elixiress (3893)
I buy the correct size in the cup, because if I bought a bra too small then my nipples would be on show and if I got a bra that is too big then you would be able to look down my top and see everything. I advice you to buy the correct size bra, because although you think that buying a small bra will make your boobs smaller, whereas really it will make them more noticeable and pushed up as it will be flattening them. Also it sounds like you have quite large boobs, so proper fitting bras are more important as it will minimize back trouble that could occur.
i always buy the correct size for my bust. if the bra is too big, it is uncomfortable and you can see ripples from the bunch of fabric of the bra through the shirt. if the bra is too small it is too tight and very uncomfortable.
thanks for the post!!!! have a great day!!!
@Tianna2 (1274)
I like wearing the correct cup size, to small would be just to uncomfortable and doesnt a smaller cup actually make them look bigger? Cheers, Tianna
hi there, thanks for the post. :)
Why don't you get measured and wear your proper size cup? Don't you realize the wrong size also draws attention.It's amazing that there are so many women in this world that don't know their proper bust size. I work in retail and it just is shocking to me that these women walk around with the wrong size.
thanks for the response.
@chej18 (915)
Hi, When i was a teener i dont really have no idea what they mean cup size.I tried on first everytime before i buy them.In that case i will be sure that its comfortable and it fits very good w/ me.But right now i really find it what kind cup size i got.But i am happy w/ my bust.I am not fan of having my bust get done.I am happy now and satisfied of what i have. Take care my friend Greetings from Che!
i think we really dont care on the cup size when we were young. im happy that you are happy with what you have. thanks for the post. :)
I really don't know what my correct cup size. I think i am in between size.
i once saw over a TV show the correct way of getting your cup size.. hehehhe.. though i forgot how to... thanks for the post.
@baileycows (3669)
I buy the correct size so that it will feel comfortable. But I ALWAYS have to get an underwire. I can't wear one without it.
thanks for that. have a nice day. :)
the one with the best fit is the best one. so why compromise while buying. just get it properly measured and stick to it. about men, if you have something worth staring, people are bound to stare. and let me inform you, the smaller it is from your normal size, the more popped up it appears. consequently, the more number of eyes ogle at you. be careful!!!