How many times if you saw a hit movies?

@vimaal (3365)
Hi friends, how are you.I like to saw a movies very much. It is one of my time passer. i saw a hit movies atleast six times. what about you.?
If i ever watch a hit movie it would not be more than twice or thrice. I have seen Hum Aapke Hain Koun and in kannada Mungaaru Male
@vimaal (3365)
hi friend, thanks for your reply.
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi vimaal, how are you my friend? I love to wach movies too. But I only saw a movie many times if it is very good and worth it. Usually when I like a movie very much I wait it becomes a DVD and I buy the DVD so I can wach all the times I want without spend much money lol. Have a nice day vimaal.
@vimaal (3365)
hi teka iam fine pa. how are you my dear cute friend. take care keep in touch. have a nice day teka.
If a movie gets really good reviews I usually try to see it even if it was one I wasnt necessarily planning on viewing. i really like movies,but they are quite expensive so I have to really want to see it to go at this point.
@vimaal (3365)
hi friend, thanks for your commend.