Do You Believe in Astrology or Palmology or Horoscope etc ???????

Well if you ask me the same question my reply will be that i am not 100% to it nor i am 0% against it. I am in a state of total confusion as some people say that it is real and proved science but the others sya it is just a simple compilation of all the past events that have occured at that particular time. Share Your views and help me !!!!
Hello there zeusonfire, I for one am a believer of astrology or horoscope but not 100%. The theory is that the daily horoscope you read in the newspaper describe what most average people will experience in your life. If you read other people's horoscope, you will find that it applies to your life as well so it is basically a sweeping description of what will happen in an average person's life.
Hi there Koharukusumi. thankx for your response. By the way from which country are you from???
I am from Japan. :D
sou des ka??koharukusumi san??
@sk66rc (4261)
I don't believe it at all... I can't remember what program it was but I remember seeing a t.v. program few years back & one guy actually wrote down few different predictions of Astrology & passed them around the classroom... After students reading them, the guy asked the classroom if the prediction was accurate of the person who was reading it... About 80% of the students agreed... Then he told the students to pass the prediction to their left 3 spots so that the other student seating 3 seats away from you would get yours... Then after 5 minutes, he asked the same question & about 90% of the students raised their hands... Then he revealed that all the predictions were taken from 9 month old newspaper & he switched all the signs & predictions that were sign to them... So basically, Capricorn's astrology prediction for today was 9 month old prediction for cancer sign... That show pretty much confirmed my disbelief on those things...
@sk66rc (4261)
Oh, and those wrong predictions for wrong signs from wrong date was true for 3 other people as well as you... Figure that one out... Most of them are so generalized it would fall true to one aspect or another, for pretty much everybody...
hi zeusonfire..i think that astrology or anything like it is not accurately true..maybe there is some patterns that someone with similar birth date or birth month but there is too much of unknown variables..so don't get too much into it..what is the fun if we already know our future??but the bright side is, we will know our weaknesses so that we can try to improve ourselves and we will also know our strength so that we can use it to improve our life.. :D
@ifglan (1152)
Well,a good topic that interests me. Such things just like the ghost,if you say there's no ghost in the world(i believe there's no!),then so many people around us,even our close friends or relatives will tell their personal experience like unbelievable stories.But if there's not,what's wrong with human's mind? The horoscope may be more realistic than ghost,as you said,we are between 0-100,if you believe in ,it exists,if you take it easy,just like there's no such thing originally.
@realgem1 (260)
Even though i dont belive in all these things , i am not against it, Some one created these thousands of years ago to help mankind.The people who invented it did not do it for money or for something, it was just to help poeple. In a way if you believe in that it is not going to harm you in any way and it might provide you forth coming good or bad in your life and you can take care of your self and be prepared. I think this is a good thing. I think we can make use of these to make our lives better.
• Sri Lanka
Believe in Astro..bla bla? If you want to see someone who hates this nonsense it is me. But my wife and her family were firm believers until I came to the scene. There was a interesting incident which gradually saved them from this astrology junk. My sis in law was celebrating her birthday on August 26 and boasts about how everything in her horoscope is 100% accurate. Once she took up a job as a quality control trainee. But she had to work late and left the job just after 1 day. Her mother took her to the astrologer and they came and told me how accurate the astrologer was and that he even said the exact date on which she went for the job. After sometime I got a small software on a floppy disk (I did not have a hard drive on my computer about 15 years ago) and used it to see the astrological sign of everyone. It gave the sign correctly for everyone except my sis in law. True or not, this calculation to find the sign is purely mathematics and the computer cannot make a mistake on mathematics. So I further investigated why my sis in law gets a different astrological sign on the computer. Then I discovered what had happened. My sis in law was born on 26 August at 12.25 midnight. When her mother went to the astrologer with this date and time, he has taken it as 12.25 p.m. on August 26. But when I entered her time to the computer, I very correctly entered it as 0.25 a.m. on 27 august. So you may agree that the time I entered is correct. In fact now she celebrates her birthday on 27 August. My million dollar question is... how did the astrologers tell her everything so correctly from her wrong horoscope. This shows how the believers promote this hocus pocus.
@siddiqali (632)
No i dont beleive in astrology because no one can decide what will be in the future.If a person can tell astrology,Then why he didn't saw his future and made it bright.Did you understood.