Man sells his soul for pizza

@ersmommy1 (12605)
New Zealand man sold his soul to food chain Hell Pizza for $3,800 Offer came after online auction site stopped bids because of complaints of bad taste Auction attracted over 32,000 hits and over 100 bids before it was taken down Pizza chain will collect "deed of ownership" to hang on wall of headquarters. Some people are just too bored. http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/07/03/nzealand.soul.ap/index.html
Well, rather tasteless, but I don't believe in getting too much into judging other people. I think I can reserve judgment on this matter. I tend to be more excitable about circumstances in which someone is being hurt or harmed.
How weird! I guess he really needed the money. Not like the pizza chain is going to be able to do much with him. He's a human being and slavery is illegal. So I guess it's just a publicity stunt. I'm sure the business got lots of coverage on the news. Except that this stunt could backfire if people perceive it as bad taste!
Thanks for best response!
@lilybug (21182)
That is just dumb. What is with all of these idiots out there trying to sell their lives, souls, and children online lately?
@ersmommy1 (12605)
if you find an answer let me know.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
That is just utterly ridiculas! he must have been bored as stated. But to sell your soul..I have heard it all now.
@T3hG33k (215)
Wow. I think I will try selling my soul. I would be happy with $10 but now that I know the going rate maybe I could do a buy-it-now and sell my soul before the listing is removed.
@DonnaLawson (4032)
This is about the stupidest stunt that I have heard in a long time.. How do they intend to collect and how will this effect his Christianity.. I am a Christian and I can't imagine even doing something like this jest, there are some really weird people in this world..