What do you think if you see a foreigner in your country

Japan
I find Japanese people interesting in their attitude towards life and I used to update my experiences about them in my blog http://mylifeinjapan-jayapraksh.blogspot.com/ I am from India, OK. You may be from other country. How do you look and think if you find a foreigner in your country?
@dianagnes (1088)
Japanese is unique.So,you a foreigner staying in Japan is it? Or Japanese in your country? hmm.. I appreciate those foreigner in my country;Singapore.Most of them are from Bangladesh,India..those mens who stroll around the neighbourhood to clean the place.Some are contractors too.They came here to look for money and to have jobs here.Their way of living is simple,they need money for their family.That's from the low class. If from those foreigner business man,im not sure..hahaa Anyway,u missed out the A in your blog link above. =)
• Japan
Thanks. You can have it through my userprofile. Indian community in Japan is very small and comprise only Engineers mostly 90%. Mainly Indian labors and uneducated people from India go to countries like Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Singapore and educated lot go to US and Japan, UK, Germany, Canada etc. So, the perception of local people change. I mean, here in Japan, Indians are viewed with good impression while in your country it is reverse.
@zeroflashx2 (2491)
This first thing I'd think is why are they here? Are they on business or just visiting? Just curious. I'd probably think as well how they are finding our country and our culture/tradition. I'll imagine as well if I am in their country and experience their rich cultures and way of life. Oh well, I do see a couple of them everyday and I usually work with a few foreigners at the office. I'm always trying to find something we are in common with. Take care!
• Japan
Great. You are matured, but many of them not.
@whywiki (6070)
I live in Canada and it is a multicultural nation. I can't tell the foreigners from the locals since it is such a great melting pot. When I do see an obvious foreigner I wonder what path lead them to my city. Was it because they have friends or family here or did they come for a job. Did they escape from a repressive government? Either way I am glad to welcome them to my hometown.
@deebomb (15323)
My country has such a diversity of citizens that unless someone is running around with a camera and asking a lot of question and speaking a foreign language I wouldn't even notice that they were a foreigner Even then one could not always tell because enough people speak foreign languages that are citizens of my county. I would find they very interesting. I probably wouldn't react or look any different than if I saw my best friend.
I think they are on vacation and will be going home soon.