This things is ENORMOUS!

Nice Shape - The apples are starting to get really big and looking nice.
@webeishere (36353)
Okay now that I've got your attention..... This is one of the 75 or so apples omn my Haralred Apple Tree this year. This was the size of a dime a week ago only. Now they are really getting larger and some are starting to turn red as well. We have finally had over a week of heat and sunshine which apples need to help ripen and redden them. Just wanted to share my excitement was all. Do you like disease free, spray free, bug free, fresh picked apples? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@wisconsin26 (3859)
Apple pear's - Apple pears
oh yes for sure... I love apples mainly the ones right off the tree's just go and pick them when I want and no worries of having to do anything with them... A few years ago my parents had one tree that was a apple pear tree.. they were apples but taste just like pears they were great I am not sure if they produce apples anymore it was awhile ago though... These are what they look like of course not the real apple pear sense I can't get a picture of them..
@webeishere (36353)
All you have to do is rinse off some of the dirt from the air is all. Those sound interesting as I really love pears. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
That's what your shirt is for lol At least that what I used to do when i was really hungry and wanted an apple go pick it off the tree use my shirt to take off the dirt lol It works.. I love pears too...
@webeishere (36353)
Half the time I am shirtless and sweaty. Ewwww! HAHAHAHA!! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@faith210 (11233)
Hi GRANDPA BOB! That is so cute! I would really love to have my apples to be disease free, spray free, bug free and are truly fresh. But that is impossible unless i go to your place. haha.. Take care and God bless!
@webeishere (36353)
Have to be here before my daughter and the grandsons start picking. They'll take a bushel home. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@faith210 (11233)
haha...
@dragon54u (31636)
I no longer buy apples from the store, but at my local farm's market right there on their property. Their apples are so good they make Kroger's apples taste like cardboard! I hope you enjoy all those apples! Do you actually use them all? Dry them, or preserve them some other way?
@webeishere (36353)
We use them all. My daughter takes a bunch home with her when they are ready and we eat a bunch and bake things with them as well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@sunnflr (2767)
The only apples I really like are sour Granny Smith's. Plus they are the best for me since I have diabetes. Red apples have too much sugar for me to eat them often. Glad your apples are doing good for you!
@webeishere (36353)
This Haralred is a failrly new species created at the University Of Minnesota Agriculture Department about 10 years ago and they started selling to growers etc 5 years ago. I've had the tree for 3 years now. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@tyc415 (5706)
Now that you mention it I am not sure if I have ever had a disease free, spray free, bug free fresh picked apple before in my life. Had many other things fresh picked but not sure about an apple.
@webeishere (36353)
Well these are delicious. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@sacmom (14315)
Yes, I like disease free, spray free, bug free, fresh picked apples. The same goes for other fruits and vegetables as well.
@blackbriar (9080)
mmmmmmmmm..when you send those raspberry plants, could you throw in a couple of your apples, Grandpa Bob? They sure look good and I don't even like them unless they are cooked. lol I much prefer all my fruits and veggies organic instead of loaded down with bugs, diseases, and sprays.
@ElicBxn (60895)
Never had any, you want to send some down?
I hope your apples are as good or better this year as last year. Are you going to can any apple sauce this year? Last week I canned 10 quarts of apricots and 5 of peaches.