Entrecard and Digg

@sunnflr (2767)
Is anyone else here taking part in the new plan for entrecard people to help each other out on Digg? I signed up for it. Before this I only used Digg very seldom, but the last two days it's been getting a workout. I don't know how much traffic it will generate to each persons site, but at least we'll be trying to help each other.
I must have missed this plan altogether. I have been a member of EntreCard for a long while now, and I just got back into digg. Where do you find this link on the site? Or is this some sort of unspoken thing? Could you please respond with more information about this?
@sunnflr (2767)
I'm sure you can still find information about it in the support forums on Entrecard. I don't know how many people are still doing it, but I do get a few emails with Diggs to check out sometimes.
Cool, I will check it out. Thanks for the info.
@sunnflr (2767)
Good luck with it, if you use them together. I haven't done anything with DIGG in a while. I probably should go back to using them together.